FINAL FANTASY XIV: ARR -- SERVER/WORLD CHOICE: HYPERION

I know, I am currently looking for work so no sick day here, but it's frustrating that this supposed free day to those that took part in the early beta I can't even play on the server I want to. I understand it's probably because so many people are making characters on those servers... but I dunno if I wanna redo stuff again just to play now.

Code sent in a PM. Enjoy your weekend!

BTW, I have another PS3 code if anyone else wants.

Been pretty good. Still in Miami...however, I am starting grad school in a week, so no idea how much time I am going to devote to FFXIV. I already read your post about "how you've been" so I won't bother asking again haha.

Loser is definitely going to play FFXIV and Aluciont i'm pretty sure purchased the digital collector's edition last night...thanks to this thread. =P

You're still the best Ekan!

I'm installing now, so I guess I'll be on within a couple hours.

I can't get back on until later today, doing family stuff. Check if Fodder Dodder is online for a shell hookup.

Hyperion is again no longer taking new characters. I forgot I had dinner plans tonight, so I missed out.

I'll be watching the forum pretty closely over the weekend. If anyone sees that Hyperion is open again, please post it! Thanks in advance.

Hyperion is again no longer taking new characters. I forgot I had dinner plans tonight, so I missed out.

I'll be watching the forum pretty closely over the weekend. If anyone sees that Hyperion is open again, please post it! Thanks in advance.

Will do.

I have so many questions o.o

Is this the appropriate thread for general gameplay inquiries? Or should we make another?

Also locked out of Hyperion right now, please post if they open it up. Sad that I am ready to play and can't!

Oh, I didn't realize they closed it back up. It was open when I woke up this morning. If you can't get in tonight, I'd recommend trying tomorrow before you start the day.

Man waiting on the airship sure brings back memories -_-

I don't even know if this thing is coming.

Last edited:
I'll be up a few more hours, I'll check again before I go to bed then again in the morning.

Hey, have two friends on this server so if I can I'm going to try to get in. Dunno if this is a forum for anyone or not but if so yeah! o.o wondering if anyone I knew from ffxi will be here.

Hey, have two friends on this server so if I can I'm going to try to get in. Dunno if this is a forum for anyone or not but if so yeah! o.o wondering if anyone I knew from ffxi will be here.

This section is an open forum, no worries.

The only servers open right now are Faerie and Exodus.

I'm trying to get more people on Hyperion and I'm trying to get one on Ultros.

Sucks right now.

Well, I think my time in the beta may have come to a close. When the NA datacenters came crashing down last night I was in the middle of teleporting to another Aetheryte crystal in Gridania, and from what I've read if you are zoning when the servers crash you get stuck in this Error 3102 limbo. Six hours later I'm still not logged out. The forum to report such issues is down, and I for damned sure don't want to spend 3 hours on hold waiting for someone. I tweeted something (with encouragement!) their way, so maybe they'll help me out.

No big deal either way. I've got plenty of other stuff that needs playing, and I felt like I got a good amount done during yesterday's extended session. Got to level 16 Marauder, got the airship pass, and decided Marauder probably isn't for me in the long-term.

Yeah, I'm trying to log into Syx but keep getting a Server Full 1017 message. Super obnoxious.

I'm 3102'd so made character on kujata

Eliik Moonrunner on Kujata if anyone having same problem. It's lonely here :(

Back