FINAL FANTASY XIV: ARR -- SERVER/WORLD CHOICE: HYPERION

Messing with pc atm, can be on in a few mins on ps3 though

Awesome

Jp worlds should still work... seems you can be logged into na and jp at same time or something..

I crashed night and am in 3102 limbo now. downloading to PS3 just as experiment to see if can log in there.

I crashed night and am in 3102 limbo now. downloading to PS3 just as experiment to see if can log in there.

You'll have same issue elv. I have both, same on both versions.

Join me and all the other 3102 refugees on Kujata! They even made a 3102 linkshell, rofl..

Try it again. I got a 3102 about an hour ago. Just tried to log back in and I got it :3

Try it again. I got a 3102 about an hour ago. Just tried to log back in and I got it :3
Just tried.. no luck :(

There's no Kujata on my world lists..... wtf?

When you pick the server in character creation, scroll to the top and then head left to look at the JP servers. I found Kujata, but... well, this was more an Early Access weekend for me than actual beta testing. If it's not going toward the progress of my main character, the time's better spent getting my pants scared off in Doom 3.

Yeah I was just messing around myself

Logged off completely and logged back on, I see Kujata and now also Valefor in the JP list.

I keep getting world full errors for Hyperion, going on for hours now.

Heads up: the FFXIV twitter account said a little while ago that people with 3102 errors should try logging on. I did, and still no go, but you all should too if it's convenient.

Edit: oh whoops, they said *if you've submitted your info on the thread they created*. Which I haven't! Because the forums were locked earlier.

Yeah too late for it to matter at this point lol, I'll just wait for early access

Next Saturday, I believe. It comes with the preorder.

Back