FINAL FANTASY XIV: ARR -- SERVER/WORLD CHOICE: HYPERION

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
It seems that most people have decided to go to HYPERION for FFXIV: ARR.

As we collect people's names in the new world, we can post them in this thread.

This post is by the order of SNUGGLE. :bfg:

Wow, it's been awhile since I was on this site lmao... my password was 1133 days old lmao~... Soooo... Hyperion is our new home huh?

Yeah valg!

I entered my app to transfer but I'll probably make new char either way.

Last edited:
Likewise, I applied for Hyperion. I actually almost forgot about the transfer lol. Not sure but I jumped on the Nakama LS site to check things out and saw Aang's post about it. Didn't realize the old site was still up and running.

Happy that I didn't get erased lol.

Likewise, I applied for Hyperion. I actually almost forgot about the transfer lol. Not sure but I jumped on the Nakama LS site to check things out and saw Aang's post about it. Didn't realize the old site was still up and running.

Hiya Valgavv...

The site was down earlier this year due to my error, but I intend on keeping it open and running. Too much history to just delete. :)

This site is like one of those lost civilizations. People will find this site aeons from now... and ask what was wrong with us.

I still have a lot of my FFXI screen shots. lol. Stuff from years ago. Wish I took more, though. The ones I have taken are rather humorous..

This site is like one of those lost civilizations. People will find this site aeons from now... and ask what was wrong with us.

I still have a lot of my FFXI screen shots. lol. Stuff from years ago. Wish I took more, though. The ones I have taken are rather humorous..

lol, lost civilization. Yeah, I guess that's true. :) I have tons of FFXIV screenshots still posted on my my media site. I started a FFXIV version, but not much there yet. <3 FRAPS! :D

Hiya Valgavv...

The site was down earlier this year due to my error, but I intend on keeping it open and running. Too much history to just delete. :)

=) thanks Aang. Definitely brought back some memories~

Just applied for Hyperion. Got a 50DRG (Jotaru Maru) and idk what else on my alt (Maei Toff)... count me in!

Just applied for Hyperion. Got a 50DRG (Jotaru Maru) and idk what else on my alt (Maei Toff)... count me in!

Jotaru - Good to see you, it's been a long time.

I'm on vacation in America until 7/10 --- I'm not online as much until I get back to Japan. Hope to see you in-game at some point. :)

Roger that.. where ya livin / visitin'?

Falk was on... stop lurking, Falk!! Falk should play FFXIV with us..

I'll be playing but starting over. Tossed all my SE info after 1.0 crashed and burned.

And yeah years later but still can't help but lurk around this site occasionally. Too many fond memories buried here.

Haha agreed.

FFXIV
we got it wrong the first time
so we try again

-Furax

Hyperion stinks
and it will be all my fault
my guilt knows no bounds.

-Furax

Back