FINAL FANTASY XIV: ARR -- SERVER/WORLD CHOICE: HYPERION

So... I havent played FFXI since like 2006... Its been a long time since Ive talked to any of you guys... do I dare join the revamped 14? Im married now so that should go over well yea? haha

Whats the opinion?

So... I havent played FFXI since like 2006... Its been a long time since Ive talked to any of you guys... do I dare join the revamped 14? Im married now so that should go over well yea? haha

Whats the opinion?

I was going through some old threads and thought you were the one missing that I really hoped would resurface. Yay!

I haven't played FFXI since 2007, I preordered XIV... I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

Well, dunno how much you know about XIV but it should require considerably less time commitment. All classes can solo to max level, no camping NMs for hours only to lose the spawn, and instanced dungeons mean you never have to wait in line to spawn something. Hell even if you don't have the time to raid or whatever there is a duty finder to auto join groups and such (though the waits can be long for a dps).

I was going through some old threads and thought you were the one missing that I really hoped would resurface. Yay!

I haven't played FFXI since 2007, I preordered XIV... I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

Well my wife could divorce me?... but at least Ill still have Ultima!!!

but from what Shin says it seems like it should be pretty safe and easy going... so maybe itll be fun?

Ok maybe Ill make some preparations

Sorry that I am a little late to the party, but what server for XIV:ARR?

Sorry that I am a little late to the party, but what server for XIV:ARR?

Talune! Now that's a name I haven't seen in a while! Server is Hyperion, Tal!

Anyone have any problems getting their early access code? I just got an "Error 3: There was a problem. Please try again later"

Anyone have any problems getting their early access code? I just got an "Error 3: There was a problem. Please try again later"

There's a different thread about that (would link but on phone). I believe people had to change some things on their profile in the pre-order code site.

There's a different thread about that (would link but on phone). I believe people had to change some things on their profile in the pre-order code site.

Also - clear your cache and cookies. We all foy that same error as Fiko mentioned.

I had the same issue. I needed to go into my square Enix profile, and change my gender if it is wrong and enter my full name and set my country to the US. Then it worked. Also people have had to reset their browser history/cookies.

Hmmm. When I heard the talk of a redo of FFXIV, I thought I would stumble by here to see who was planning to play. Sounds like a lot of familiar faces will be back at it. I'll have to think about it! Perusing these old threads definitely brings back a lot of (mostly good) memories.

Ok then - I'll send her an email via the gmail account and see what comes back. Hope she doesn't throw a chair at me. lol.
Apologies for not responding, Aa. Whatever gmail account that was is long since lost. Likewise with the AIM account, Fiko. Needless to say, my account info for this site wasn't recoverable either (unless you can work some admin magic and change the email on that account to point to the new one).

Talune and Sarah! Welcome back~

Hmmm. When I heard the talk of a redo of FFXIV, I thought I would stumble by here to see who was planning to play. Sounds like a lot of familiar faces will be back at it. I'll have to think about it! Perusing these old threads definitely brings back a lot of (mostly good) memories.

Apologies for not responding, Aa. Whatever gmail account that was is long since lost. Likewise with the AIM account, Fiko. Needless to say, my account info for this site wasn't recoverable either (unless you can work some admin magic and change the email on that account to point to the new one).

Sarah- so happy to hear from you!!

Can you drop me an email at aangeliceus@gmail.com? and I'll fix things up for you.

The old address was something like: ser*******@gmail.com

Back