FINAL FANTASY XIV: ARR -- SERVER/WORLD CHOICE: HYPERION

Hmmm. When I heard the talk of a redo of FFXIV, I thought I would stumble by here to see who was planning to play. Sounds like a lot of familiar faces will be back at it. I'll have to think about it! Perusing these old threads definitely brings back a lot of (mostly good) memories.

Apologies for not responding, Aa. Whatever gmail account that was is long since lost. Likewise with the AIM account, Fiko. Needless to say, my account info for this site wasn't recoverable either (unless you can work some admin magic and change the email on that account to point to the new one).

Omg. Welcome back maybe Sarah!

A few of my best memories of FFXI come from trying to duo parts of Sky with dat Sarah : ) nice to see you!

PS: Aang linked me here because someone might have an extra early access code they might be willing to part with? /// Got one, thanks to Aang and his trick.

Last edited:
Am I the lonesome northeastern New Englander?
proud resident of Massivetwotits as well hurr, although im in the berkshires (aka that place in MA you never heard of on the other side of worcester).

ive posted a couple times here now but ill be back once ive rerolled on hyperion. im sure none of ye pegbois give a rats ass. jotaru is mikejones coming back?

Last edited:
Moravius! WB! I went to school out in Amherst so I am somewhat familiar with the area.

ZooMass? Lol. Amherst isn't far west enough! I'm like right in the corner between NY and VT.

And Xer I'm sorry to hear you live in Lawrence lol.

I work for the MA Dept of Developmental services so work sends me to all corners of the state for trainings/meetings/conferences. Mayhaps someday I'll pop by and say hello if I'm in you guys' neck of the woods. :D

And Xer I'm sorry to hear you live in Lawrence lol.

Being able to walk to work kind of makes it worth it. Especially in the winter.

I'll probably move to somewhere in NH, April 2014 or 2015.

Hey Everyone! Just thought I'd drop in to say hello finally even after getting spotted by Aa. Didn't know this site was back up again until awhile ago trolling on the nakama site. It's really great to see and hear from alot of OLD friends that are gonna play FFXIV again or even play for the first time. I've been playing since 1.0 release and stuck thru it all to get legacy status. I actually put alot of effort into my toon and will be sticking around for awhile for 2.0. Xerl! Sarah! Furax! Falk! Galka! Benner! Heya! I've only seen Koul, Valg, and Fodder so far on Hyperion. Arien, Loser, and Aluc are there as well but haven't crossed paths yet. But I'll be around at odd times since server is totally congested. Anyways, hope to see any of you people soon. Cya online~ ^^

Hi Spun! Good to see ya! My primary toon is on Ultros since I was already committed to playing with another group of folks before Ultima had plans to band together again (tried my best to get them to roll on Hyperion to no avail...) but I plan on rolling another me on Hyperion, so I can pop in and say hi, once the servers are more stable.

Hey Everyone! Just thought I'd drop in to say hello finally even after getting spotted by Aa. Didn't know this site was back up again until awhile ago trolling on the nakama site. It's really great to see and hear from alot of OLD friends that are gonna play FFXIV again or even play for the first time. I've been playing since 1.0 release and stuck thru it all to get legacy status. I actually put alot of effort into my toon and will be sticking around for awhile for 2.0. Xerl! Sarah! Furax! Falk! Galka! Benner! Heya! I've only seen Koul, Valg, and Fodder so far on Hyperion. Arien, Loser, and Aluc are there as well but haven't crossed paths yet. But I'll be around at odd times since server is totally congested. Anyways, hope to see any of you people soon. Cya online~ ^^

You're more patient than I am. I didn't last one week in 1.0. I don't know if I regret it or made the right decision, but it certainly feels great to be back with familiar friends.

Har Har. Very funny Big guy!

Hi all, I carried over my 1.0 character on Hyperion, Croydon Onocern. Add me to friends list and say hi if you catch me on, or if you need help, have a few jobs/classes at 50, and most others in the 30~40 range. Saw Aang on the other day and added him.

I have weird playing hours, bought a new house last week and getting married at the end of the month, but sometimes get an hour in the evenings, or on Thursday and Saturday mornings.

Back