FINAL FANTASY XIV: ARR -- SERVER/WORLD CHOICE: HYPERION

/wave Wow can't believe how many people are here! I am playing on Hyperion.. going to be a Lala :p I want to see the world from down below this time. I got tired of having to sit down to see taru faces. Name is Elle Vie.. Which means She is alive in French... and is pronounced LV..
I played for part of 1.0 but mostly leveled crafting after getting 1 job to 50. I was waiting for 2.0 to level with friends. Fodder has every craft to 50 and not 1 job leveled.. Haha he was waiting for everyone and 2.0 too.
I dont think Sassafras will play. She has a busy life and she loved XI so much I don't think she wants to be that hard core again. I will get her to come chat with us though! I bet Mythlon plays some. he travels a lot so really hard to do anything consistently.
Now that I know Ultima is up and running I will come here and check the news.

Wow, Elvier! I just noticed your sig too.... memories yeah?

Are you guys ready!? Mah client is updating. Mabye won't be on a whole lot this weekend but I'm gunna try and take saturday/sunday off or sunday off. depending how much I can con my manager.

I'm still conflicted if I want to be a roegladnflfyfnnn or a human. Hmmmmmm

Oh god, Texas for any weeks is an adventure in suck. Hope it's Austin, at least.
Lol I'm actually looking for job opportunities in Houston and Austin :)

Are you guys ready!? Mah client is updating. Mabye won't be on a whole lot this weekend but I'm gunna try and take saturday/sunday off or sunday off. depending how much I can con my manager.

I'm still conflicted if I want to be a roegladnflfyfnnn or a human. Hmmmmmm

I'm hella ready! But I can't play until the 24th, I guess :(

Never did get a beta invite, and by the time I knew codes were being distributed on websites they were already done doing so. Ah well.

Dallas - If you like sushi, I have a family member that owns a Japanese market/grocery store. She has a eat-in area and has sushi as well as other dishes that are pretty good. If you're interested, I can send you her name and the store's address.

Sounds good, but I don't think my transportation situation down there will be any good. They house and feed me, but any car rentals are on my own dime. I have to make friends with the local cool kids with cars, just like in high school.

Never did get a beta invite, and by the time I knew codes were being distributed on websites they were already done doing so. Ah well.

Seriously? That sucks.

Sounds good, but I don't think my transportation situation down there will be any good. They house and feed me, but any car rentals are on my own dime. I have to make friends with the local cool kids with cars, just like in high school.

Ah, understood. Just curious, what is your field of work now?

They're allegedly reopening beta applications/registration on the 17th. I assume applying means instant beta key. So maybe you can still get a day or two in over the weekend.

Ah, understood. Just curious, what is your field of work now?

I work for US Citizenship and Immigration Services. I was on the clerical staff for the past 10 months or so, and just moved to adjudications.

Thanks Shadowedge, I'll look into that on Saturday ^_^

I work for US Citizenship and Immigration Services. I was on the clerical staff for the past 10 months or so, and just moved to adjudications.

Thanks Shadowedge, I'll look into that on Saturday ^_^

@Xerlaoth -- that's right, you mentioned that before and I forgot. Sorry, but noted permanently this time.

@Shadowedge -- Thanks for the tip, I've got some other friends that will be interested.

>.>

1. I apologize for all my prior posts. Every single one. I went through a few threads because I'd been thinking about playing ARR, and I cannot stand my pre-25th birthday self.

Dude... should see some of my posts back in the day. Rofl.

No gaming for me until I confirm I've solved the computer implosion last weekend. Just got a new seasonic 750w psu that will hopefully solve my intermittent issues. With luck might see me on Saturday or Sunday but no promises

No gaming for me until I confirm I've solved the computer implosion last weekend. Just got a new seasonic 750w psu that will hopefully solve my intermittent issues. With luck might see me on Saturday or Sunday but no promises

Sorry to hear that Garret. Hope it works out for you, if you need any tech. input - please ask.

More house for my buck! I plan on purchasing a home down there in the distant future, in Austin preferably.

My only contact with Sarahlynn is her AIM screen name.. really don't think she signs on anymore but just in case I left her a message and told her whether she plans on playing or not she should stop by here and say hi. Hoping she randomly signs on one day to find a message from her old buddy.

Pretty cool that AIM allows offline messages now.. shows how long it's been since I've used it.

My only contact with Sarahlynn is her AIM screen name.. really don't think she signs on anymore but just in case I left her a message and told her whether she plans on playing or not she should stop by here and say hi. Hoping she randomly signs on one day to find a message from her old buddy.

Pretty cool that AIM allows offline messages now.. shows how long it's been since I've used it.

You didn't have her gmail account?

No lol. Think I had an old Yahoo account back in the day but she never checked that.. really haven't talked to her since the bannings. And one time she logged in as her mule to say hi and was thinking about leveling another character. Never happened apparently lol.

Also, Joanna playing as Einon something.. He's like allergic to forums or something.

No lol. Think I had an old Yahoo account back in the day but she never checked that.. really haven't talked to her since the bannings. And one time she logged in as her mule to say hi and was thinking about leveling another character. Never happened apparently lol.

Ok then - I'll send her an email via the gmail account and see what comes back. Hope she doesn't throw a chair at me. lol.

Back