FINAL FANTASY XIV: ARR -- SERVER/WORLD CHOICE: HYPERION

Hahaha. Glad someone has an email for her. I'm betting she got really busy, sucked into wow, or a little of both.. lol.

Anyone need a PS3 Beta code?

Anyone need a PS3 Beta code?

I'd be happy to take it off your hands if it's still available. My weekend needs to be ruined!

Also how the hell have you been?

I sadly want to call out from work to play. Rofl. But I don't do that.. must wait until tonight.. possibly late because I think I'm seeing kickass 2 with a friend after work..

I'd be happy to take it off your hands if it's still available. My weekend needs to be ruined!

Also how the hell have you been?

Code sent in a PM. Enjoy your weekend!

BTW, I have another PS3 code if anyone else wants.

Been pretty good. Still in Miami...however, I am starting grad school in a week, so no idea how much time I am going to devote to FFXIV. I already read your post about "how you've been" so I won't bother asking again haha.

Loser is definitely going to play FFXIV and Aluciont i'm pretty sure purchased the digital collector's edition last night...thanks to this thread. =P

Code sent in a PM. Enjoy your weekend!

BTW, I have another PS3 code if anyone else wants.

Been pretty good. Still in Miami...however, I am starting grad school in a week, so no idea how much time I am going to devote to FFXIV. I already read your post about "how you've been" so I won't bother asking again haha.

Loser is definitely going to play FFXIV and Aluciont i'm pretty sure purchased the digital collector's edition last night...thanks to this thread. =P

Ekan, thanks for helping Xer out. Also, thanks for the info on Alucioint and Loser. I poked Alu on FB, but he didn't seem committed before.

Great news overall!

I'd like a ps3 code for my RL friend if you don't mind

Ekan, thanks for helping Xer out. Also, thanks for the info on Alucioint and Loser. I poked Alu on FB, but he didn't seem committed before.

Great news overall!
Yea he has been going back and forth for months haha. This thread I think was the tipping point. Got all nostalgic...and how could you not?

Well when trying to create my character I was informed they disabled character creation on hyperion for the time being... Guess I'll have to wait til less busy hours.

Any idea how long the server issue will persist? I guess I can start messing around elsewhere to get a feel for the game.

Is anyone online yet? I'm standing around Ul'dah like a goon.

Havn't been able to make choose Hyperion yet. I took a sick day for noootthhinnnggggg!

Back