Regardin Tiamat

Hmm why did Stelaereous get banned from the forum? Was it after my time?

I don't remember -- but it was after your time. Maybe using some illegal tool, can't remember for sure but now I need to check since I'm all curious now.

Heh I may at some point dig through the drama but it's all collapsed into one forum now; so it's rather a pain. I am curious why so many people got banned. Though it seems like this is after most of the original members left.

Heh I may at some point dig through the drama but it's all collapsed into one forum now; so it's rather a pain. I am curious why so many people got banned. Though it seems like this is after most of the original members left.

Sarahlynn was elected leader after Fodder stepped down. Sarah got caught in the Salvafe duping - Redd at some point took over from that point and everything just went to shit. Search out the blowup surround Redd and some of the ladies that were former members.

There's a list around here somewhere of who got banned because of thee duping bug in Salvage.

Heie and Yelsaeawnor stepped up to run Amitlu (dynamis) and some shell functions. After that... The UltimasNewBlue shell died after Sasaafras and Eticket stopped playing.

Man typing on a phone sucks. Sorry for the mistakes!

Hm wow well it went on quite a while past when I left. That makes me happy somewhat. Kinda sad it disintegrated in so many upset people. But hey whatever so many OGs are back and maybe this game will contain less drama since no competing for NMs. It's also less punishment for failure. I for one am excited to play with everyone again.

I vaguely remember it mostly being a ton of drama. Some people left others stayed but it was definitely the beginning of the end for a lot of original members.

I don't even recall the source of drama. Maybe loot and interpersonal issues.

LOL @ Drama......such an unnecessary thing to experience in a game...yet there's always something. Sweet Brown said it best: "Ain't nobody got time for that!" (y)

Agreed Val. Reminds me of that one Taru summoner winning a shadow mantle and everyone outside the shell/server getting upset over it. Not sure why,.. Must be he didnt even have Pld unlocked:LOL:

But I guess a lot happened after I stopped playing too since most of what was mentioned doesnt seem familiar.

Damn this tread was dug up from way deep in the pits of the forums.

This cringe worthy material just gets better to read as time goes by. So long as it's not one of my posts.

God I was a real teenage jackass.

So much drama lol

This is like the worst thing ever. Holy shit.

Goddamn son. Thought FFXI messed me up.

(edited for... well, I couldn't say anything even sarcastically positive about this)

Awww, seems I don't have permission for those threads? Was looking forward to some lite reading haha.

Back