Regardin Tiamat

Just to sum it all up - this is a llama-drama free zone now. I've got no qualms about axing someone that is drama-centric. We've got a whole new world of fresh blood to fill the ranks with.

Let our history show that we've moved on to greener pastures where the gear and other loot is plentiful for all. :)

Got a e-gf or e-bf? We don't want to know about it.

@Pitlith - You're good to go.

Thanks! I tested and looks like everything's good.

Edit: Wow... Just have to say that I didn't mean to make light of the subject matter by saying "lite reading" in a joking manner. Definitely a shame of all that happened...

Last edited:
cringe city in regards to redd. dude always struck me as odd. didnt realize he was a pederastic egotist. i'm sorry but i spent a good hour laughing to myself reading his responses.

Yeah, tells me to long in also...

I just realized:

If you guys get a 'log in' message, its because you logged into the www.ultimals.com domain instead of just ultimals.com -- I'm fixing this shortly so you can only use ultimals.com instead of both. It causes too many headaches, lol.

Some of you will be forced to log in after this message.

I just realized:

If you guys get a 'log in' message, its because you logged into the www.ultimals.com domain instead of just ultimals.com -- I'm fixing this shortly so you can only use ultimals.com instead of both. It causes too many headaches, lol.

Some of you will be forced to log in after this message.

This is now implemented.

wow... i read all that again and realised that i had forgotten all that and now wish i hadn't read all that AGAIN hah!

Ha. That was fun. All that crap fell apart while Eden and I were camping. We spent a good chunk of our family camp out up the hill in an internet cafe trying to figure out what was going on and hold it all together. Ah, memories.

Ha. That was fun. All that crap fell apart while Eden and I were camping. We spent a good chunk of our family camp out up the hill in an internet cafe trying to figure out what was going on and hold it all together. Ah, memories.

Dude.. any plans to dabble in ARR?

We're not sure. We'd like to but we don't have much time off together and finances are tighter than we'd like.

We're not sure. We'd like to but we don't have much time off together and finances are tighter than we'd like.

(Jedi mind trick, waves hand) you will play FFXIV..

Good to see you drop in ET. (And pixie if she's secretly lurking over your shoulder.)

Will write more later, but join us if you can.

Back