Time to end the hype already

ending was meh...

-ara

You're already on my list jot, lol

Blind Evil 128

mine is klo85 jot

-ara

Yea, would really love to actually play a few rounds of Rocket Race with a full set of players.

~Pitlith

pit tag?

pit's tag is asshat696969manlove

-ara

lol, pitlith, check out my file share... I put a few vids up there. I have one or two from rocket race, a funny one I found from our Slayer match in that snowy level, and some other various stuff. There's quite a few things up (maxed at my 6 or 8 or w/e atm) but its worth it, believe me, do it :p

Also check out my regular service record if you like for some various screenshots..
http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/screenshots.aspx?gamertag=EveOfAssent
Anyone can do this btw, not just halo players. There are some ones that I thought were pretty awesome, like:

Me jacking the ghost from Pitlith:

1191316544_g3W5CYQg0Atcm8L.jpg

Pitlith and I kiss, make up, then go save the world together in Rocket Race:

1191316618_FT4yqKMSwG1CNuO.jpg

(Pitlith)
Hey, this looks like a good spot, lemme tie my shoe real quick
<jotaru>(Jotaru) Uh....

1191316688_dQAeBjFtEN42nZ7.jpg

And one of my personal favorites, the Bringer of Death:

1191316838_MVTHzisU20fPOak.jpg

</jotaru></pitlith>

Rofl Jot. You notice the one where I am tieing my shoe, that there is a rocket about to hit our tire? dundundun. And, EVILMONKEYPIT > Xer

~Pitlith

nice SS jot.

-ara

I like that tire shot. Mayhaps I need to get an xbox 360 soon. Too bad my girlfriend constantly spend all the money.

Get rid of the girlfriend and then you shall gain a Xbox 360! The math is so simple!

btw tell her I said hi :D

~Pitlith

Or have Girlfriend offer to help pay for half of the 360, so you can get it today, with the promise of buying her a Wii with your next paycheck. You both get what you want, you just get it half as slow!

Wait a second.. payday is this Friday... dammit. -.-

It catches up to you!~ :p

Somewhat of a sidetrack, but does anyone know if a Japanese Wii can play US games or would I have to mod it? Also, the Wii out here dominates everything. With the exception of the DS and PSP which you see 50 year olds playing on the subway to and from work.

Oh plus they have a brand new PSP FF game that just came out a few weeks back. As for the PS3, I hope that game can save it, because it isn't doing well here at all. The Wii sales are 3:1 to the PS3. Also the XBOX here is 2:1 to the PS3 since the release of the PS3.

Somewhat of a sidetrack, but does anyone know if a Japanese Wii can play US games or would I have to mod it? Also, the Wii out here dominates everything. With the exception of the DS and PSP which you see 50 year olds playing on the subway to and from work.

Wii is region locked, unfortunately. So yeah you'd need a freeloader, or something similar. Not sure, I don't import.

Agreed about Wii dominance, but not PSP. PSP I see as the beginning of Sony's downfall.

And FFXIII is gonna be horseballs faye. Horseballs i say.

I agree the PSP is crap in the states. In Tokyo I would say its about 60/40 DS/PSP. They provide so many more educational games for them here, for the adult crowd, like for women they have ones on how to cook, not just used strictly for gaming here. It makes me laugh seeing a 50+ woman sitting in the subway just engulfed in her PSP/DS.

And thanks for the info on the Wii, I will have to look into what entails unlocking it before I make the purchase.

http://www.vgchartz.com/

The PS3 is actually killing the 360 in Japan. Too bad it's getting its ass handed to it worldwide. I'm glad to see Nintendo back on top though. Their stock has doubled since the Wii launch.

Aside from Wii, I had no reason to buy next gen until my girlfriend bought me a PS3 for our anniversary. Now I hope for Sony to pull through because I don't want a dying machine to be sitting in my living room. Heavenly Sword was a good game, and Folklore got a great review, so things are looking up. Now I'm just hoping that MGS4, FFXIII, and FF Versus XIII all remain exclusives.

Back