Time to end the hype already

Brb, moving to japan.

and pray she understands you :D. if not just mindlessly wander around for food to replenish the energy

I can show you pics Tarnak, but first I need proof of age, or parental approval. ^^ Its actually pretty simple to get around. Food is everywhere too, and there is always McDonalds and Wendy's here as well. I prefer Ramen, Tonkatsu or Shabu Shabu

i must say it again, pics or it never hsppened!!!

-ara

I can show you pics Tarnak, but first I need proof of age, or parental approval. ^^ Its actually pretty simple to get around. Food is everywhere too, and there is always McDonalds and Wendy's here as well. I prefer Ramen, Tonkatsu or Shabu Shabu

A) Fast Food in Japan < Fast Food In America. I think McD's has the best fast food with the exception of the Korean fast food chain, Lotteria - We've also got Freshness Burger, Mos Burger & KFC as well.
B) Shabu-Shabu < All.
C) Ramen on a cold day also, win.

That is all.

Really depends on the Ramen. I like the thin, light cup'o'noodle's type ramen more than the starchy Top Ramen bricks.

Not that instant noodle shit.

I'm talking about the big-bowl 10min slurp fest you can get at any train station or corner noodle shop... that is the win, the instant shit you get from the store is gross.

Not that instant noodle shit.

I'm talking about the big-bowl 10min slurp fest you can get at any train station or corner noodle shop... that is the win, the instant shit you get from the store is gross.

YOU FIND A RAMEN SHOP IN PHOENIX. GOSH.

jesus... the tomatoes in those freakin hamburgers are cut as big as the freaking meat pattys

Aa, I found the best noodle shop in Azubu Juban, has the most amazing tentenman and their steamed dumplings are phenominal. SO spicy it makes you sweat but doesn't burn your throat. Also, Ramen = made of win and gold. I prefer Tenkaipin which is a thicker broth, but thin broth is just as good. Also can't forget about yukiniko. Nothing more awkward than watching a gorgeous girl, slirp down a giant Naruto sized bowl of ramen in 45 seconds while making the loudest slurping noise. Louder the slurp = the more you enjoy it.

Back