Perfect

yup I made the mistake of lvling ally first... I got like 5 rl friends on spirestone but they're shitty ally ........ got a 70 priest there but there's nothin to fuckin do.

in the process of lvling a horde pally on dragonmaw though, he's lvl 20

we should like .... choose a server and all play on that one :S

oh also... it seems like after the update, horde have been doing good in AV ..... or is it just my BG group? We used to OWN horde at AV but during the weekend we either lost or barely won .. if that's the case, choosing horde is so much better >_>;;

On my server alli's win AV when its not the weekend but my server is a low pop one so that affects it also. Noone had downed Stormrage on my server yet

I love House,

Kinda dig his new horde of assistants and weefing through them.

I know I wanted to bang Number 13.

Kinda funny but when my friend made me get WOW to keep in touch in Europe he made me join him on Horde side and the level of kids was ridiculous. Made my brain hurt.

Later ditched him and made a character on teh alliance side of a server my old LS leader played on and thought it was great. Older folks just chilling most of the time.

But WoW does wear on you.

Not that FF doesn't but at least you can bitch about how the games treating you in LS chat nonstop.

Back