Perfect

K

Karmachameleon

Non-Validated User
I heard you got what you deserved.

Karma is a bitch.

KARMACHAMELEON IS EVOLVING

Karmachameleon evolved into... MORONICEGGPLANT

I love how eight innocent people being charged fifty bucks and losing their stuff is somehow deserved.

I fucking love that show Scrubs. Heroes season premier was a bit dissapointing though. Banana hammock.

I kinda liked Heroes opener... Claires boyfriend or whoever has really weird teeth though

I can't wait for new episodes of south park

I was just in the friggen longest WSG BG ever. 90 minutes. 30 minutes was with BOTH flags gone. Total mayhem.
Heroes should be good next week, soj.

Which level bracket Furax? I remember the WSGs where the damn alliance exploited on top of the castle where horde couldn't get to them, took about as long or longer to finish. T.T

There was only one mage doing that, the hunters fucked him up. 30-39. A fellow arcane/fire mage friend and i guarded the flag. We'll probably do more when i hit 39, i'm only 35 right now. I need to hone my skills a bit better too. I've just been zerging in and aoeing like a psychopath. Didn't get me many kills but i dealt alot of total damage, hehe.

I was pissed when they killed hiro's dad in the 1st ep BOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What server again Furax?

I really wanna play with people I know ... the server I play on is with RL friends but they're not really on a lot and also it's alliance and I can't fuckin stand ally

Just wait for Alterac Valley... so fuckin fun but I hear horde suckass at AV lol

I might need to watch it again i think i missed a bit because my brother couldn't shut up always asking "what are you watching" and talking really loud in the kitchen. I liked it though but that one guy floating to peek through her window ... tsk tsk

oh also furax or anyone else... I need some photoshop skills... need a name taken off of a b-day cake that I found

fucking love that show Scrubs. Heroes season premier was a bit dissapointing though. Banana hammock.
Omg, lowbie AV's were the god damned best. I spent so much time in there on my characters while levelling, especially after the change... Got stuff for my priest all the way levelling up, and my hunter. My hunter never even made it past 60, but I spent so much time in WSG / AB gearing him up, its just so ridiculously fun.

And yeah, Furax, what server? Kinda gettin that doldrums boredom goin on lately, wouldn't mind perhaps hitting it up, levelling a new character just for the hell of it in spare time, messing around in battlegrounds, not sure how keen you'd be if you might wanna reroll a new guy just to mess around. Perhaps others, too.

LOL WUT?

1190096092_pNeti8M8txJUwDL.jpg

Omg, lowbie AV's were the god damned best. I spent so much time in there on my characters while levelling, especially after the change... Got stuff for my priest all the way levelling up, and my hunter. My hunter never even made it past 60, but I spent so much time in WSG / AB gearing him up, its just so ridiculously fun.

And yeah, Furax, what server? Kinda gettin that doldrums boredom goin on lately, wouldn't mind perhaps hitting it up, levelling a new character just for the hell of it in spare time, messing around in battlegrounds, not sure how keen you'd be if you might wanna reroll a new guy just to mess around. Perhaps others, too.

LOL WUT?

1190096092_pNeti8M8txJUwDL.jpg

I HAS A HAMMOCK.

Next weeks heroes should indeed be good, fury. I'm going to tear up BG once I get 39 and be a complete dick. It sucks starting over, but meh.

Heroes ftw! I thought the opener was pretty decent, but I am in full anticipation of the show winding back up to the level of last season's glory. I'm really curious why that ancient Japanese symbol showed up on the assassination notices, and that's only one of the questions they opened. I think we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg.

And yeah, Joa, I couldn't believe they killed Takei's character off so soon....

Btw, I watched Journeyman and enjoyed it a lot. The story was good, the potential drama is big, and I think it has the capacity to get even better. Might be worth checking out.

Btw anyone saw the new CSI last night??? I missed it due to WoW Dungeon >.>

Moon Guard server > koul. It's RP though, so unless you like acting like your character, avoid it. I'm in a pretty SIRIUS linkshell. OOC in guild chat, but it's a bunch of 30+ year olds or something. I can't let loose like I do with us.

SHUT UP WITH THE BANANAHAMMOCK YOU FGTS.

Btw anyone saw the new CSI last night??? I missed it due to WoW Dungeon >.>

Ya... it wasn't too bad. It could have been shorter since I personally thought it was a bit drawn out. However a few questions come to mind regarding survival skills (or lack of it) when the writers wrote the story.

Back