Perfect

Ya... it wasn't too bad. It could have been shorter since I personally thought it was a bit drawn out. However a few questions come to mind regarding survival skills (or lack of it) when the writers wrote the story.

Making me curious...and I forgot to set my DVR on the show :weeping01:weeping01:weeping01

There was only one mage doing that, the hunters fucked him up. 30-39. A fellow arcane/fire mage friend and i guarded the flag. We'll probably do more when i hit 39, i'm only 35 right now. I need to hone my skills a bit better too. I've just been zerging in and aoeing like a psychopath. Didn't get me many kills but i dealt alot of total damage, hehe.

What class were you on? Usually I avoided BGs until the 7's, and then hang out for a week at the 9's before moving up. That was before the big PVP patch, when you had to raise reputation to get items.

The 30-39 and 40-49 brackets are my favorites. I've thought about making a shaman or druid twink for those. Have a 29 shaman on the server a bunch of DF people went to. It still needs a bit of work on enchants, but I did pretty well on the set-up I had. I started a paladin twink for 29 too, have a bunch of gear sitting on it, but stopped playing in May and it is sitting at 19 for now.

I caught the encore of Reaper last night. I'd have to say it looks to be my favorite of the new show crop.

Chuck: pretty funny, I'll probably keep watching it
Journeyman: has a decent premise and great execution. the ending of the premiere was amazing

I was interested in Life and Bionic Woman as well but I hardly got to watch either of them. I'll go back and catch them online.

re: old shows
I liked the Heroes premiere for the most part. The Hiro/Kinsei stuff is funny so far but if it goes on for more then a couple episodes I'll lose interest. They set up some great story arcs for this season though. The best scene by far was Mr. Bennet's 'meeting' with his boss in the breakroom.

There's too much tv this year. There's a bunch of midseason shows coming back that we like to watch. (Medium, Lost)

The music they used in journeyman was amazing. Good tastes. Chuck was funny as well, that's a keeper. I wanted to catch reaper, but I fucking forgot about it.

Also, Sara (from CSI) is only in like 5 more episodes this season, she's not renewing her contract, so im curious as to why they didnt just let her die in the premier instead of drawing it out another 5 episodes. Guess it adds to the Grissom/Sara relationship story.

ps: i like how i turned this thread into a tv show review board.

I liked the Heroes premiere for the most part. The Hiro/Kinsei stuff is funny so far but if it goes on for more then a couple episodes I'll lose interest. They set up some great story arcs for this season though. The best scene by far was Mr. Bennet's 'meeting' with his boss in the breakroom.

There's too much tv this year. There's a bunch of midseason shows coming back that we like to watch. (Medium, Lost)

OMG yeah - I've totally felt like doing that to a boss of mine! She was a total slacker & I was more or less doing everything all the time >.> Agreed - the Hiro/Kinsei will bore me after a while. I LOL'd at Claire's flying man playing peeping tom!

I'm trying to stay away from anymore TV, The Closer, ER & Heros is about all I can take of TV in a week.

Great job SoU,
I don't like Sara, I hate her ugly pouty lips, it's just too ugly for me to believe that Grisson would fall for her. Anyhow, its time for Sarah to go awai so Grissom can hook up with somebody else. Btw CSI really need to work on finding cute smart hot girls (if there is such thing). All the women in Las Vegas CSI are below average, those in Miami are too cocky, the one in NY is too emotional and bitchy at times...

P.S: And why nobdoy use Ultima chat !?

I can't wait to see what they do with the little girl on Heroes who can find people... Uluru is going to be awesome, my prediction is Uluru is like Peter (can take others abilities) but Uluru is centuries old with a TON of powers.

Moon Guard server > koul. It's RP though, so unless you like acting like your character, avoid it.

I'd probably be a BE lock or pally and BE are kinda faggy so I think those will suite me good

I'll check it out

If you see a Mazurka that's probably me

It's the best CSI, but if they lose Grissom...

Any show with a guy named Horatio Kane should feature vampires or something. Miami's got too many hero shots and it's laughable. I think David Caruso took dication lessons from Captain Kirk for that role as well.

I didn't catch the Heroes new season. Last one kept annoying me because it seemed hand in hand with super powers comes collassal stupidity in the face of plot elements. I like the general hook but the writers kept getting really lazy when they wanted something to happen.

What class were you on? Usually I avoided BGs until the 7's, and then hang out for a week at the 9's before moving up. That was before the big PVP patch, when you had to raise reputation to get items.

The 30-39 and 40-49 brackets are my favorites. I've thought about making a shaman or druid twink for those. Have a 29 shaman on the server a bunch of DF people went to. It still needs a bit of work on enchants, but I did pretty well on the set-up I had. I started a paladin twink for 29 too, have a bunch of gear sitting on it, but stopped playing in May and it is sitting at 19 for now.

I'm not sure what class. Kael (my friend) set it up. I agree, 30-39 and 40-49 were also my favorite on rogue. I had an assassination build so i enjoyed cold blood backstabbing people left and right, lol. I got alot of killshots that way.

Koul, send me your picture and i'll shoop it.

I'm not sure what class. Kael (my friend) set it up. I agree, 30-39 and 40-49 were also my favorite on rogue. I had an assassination build so i enjoyed cold blood backstabbing people left and right, lol. I got alot of killshots that way.

Koul, send me your picture and i'll shoop it.

Ok, so your 35 is a rogue? Or you just got on a random 35 and like, did stuff?

Back