Perfect

lol, gotcha

He was right though, that was pretty vague.

But, on the other hand, levelling anything but ice mage is just making life harder on yourself. Assassination, as well, but meh, everything in that game is easy as hell anyway so why nitpick what saves you a few extra seconds..

i don't know, I've been kicking ass as hybrid arcane/fire. Got over 50 kills with 23 killshots at WSG just defending the flag. Horde win ^_^

I've considered two paths, my friend kaelidin is full blown ice mage, that's why i've been going with one of these few paths:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=obxVc0cZEx0zfccoeot
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=oi0i0Rc0xcZEg0zbcc0j
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=obxVc0f0xcZvG0zfccoxo

My favorite so far has been blowing away ~60 and going down the mega fire build (first link)

what game is this?

-ara

I have never seen an episode of heroes. Yet I heard they are making a movie here in Japan based on the one guy from that show, obviously the Japanese guy.

Cujo know of anywhere I can get the season4 episodes, my little shit of a brother unplugged my Sling Box to the states and hasn't returned my messages to plug it back in. So far I got 4 of my co-workers over here hooked on House.

Thanks Cujo, I used Utorrent to DL all 3 seasons so I didn't have to bring the hard copies, so nice getting 150kb down speed. Didn't know I could get the weekly shows though, appreciate it.

Yeah it's a great site.

Just find a recent episode of anything off another site, make sure it's the same exact file, find that episode on Tvtorrents, rename your file it it doesn't match, then download the one off Tvtorrents. It will start in Utorrent and start checking the file, after it has verified the file, it will start uploading. You have to do this because Tvtorrents works off a credit system.

Check out the site for more info on it. It's a great site to use for all TV ep once you get your credits up. Fast dl speeds, and they have pretty much every show you can imagine.

Mikejones / Vilth = obsessed with purple epics.

Lets talk about Kaidman, Laehna, Lythium, and Leviar a bit, ok?!

Edit: That brew brawl was fun. I might be back ,_,

Come fight Archimonde, or Mother Shahraz. See if you still say that, lulz.

Btw, you should all come play on dunemaul, horde side.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Vilth is me!

I chose alliance, at the time I didn't realize that there was a general trend that alliance = younger crowd, and horde = older, more mature crowd. :( I think that's the reason I always see stupid crap spamming through the trade and general channels lol.

I agree with both Jot and MJ on the difficulty thing. Both games are easy and difficult in their own ways. Boss fights are definitely harder in wow though, I can only imagine how hard Archimonde is, I've read some of the stuff about his ridiculous moves.

I chose alliance, at the time I didn't realize that there was a general trend that alliance = younger crowd, and horde = older, more mature crowd. :( I think that's the reason I always see stupid crap spamming through the trade and general channels lol.

I agree with both Jot and MJ on the difficulty thing. Both games are easy and difficult in their own ways. Boss fights are definitely harder in wow though, I can only imagine how hard Archimonde is, I've read some of the stuff about his ridiculous moves.

Yes boss fights are abit more complex and yes Alliance's tend to be the younger crowd lol /comfort

yup I made the mistake of lvling ally first... I got like 5 rl friends on spirestone but they're shitty ally ........ got a 70 priest there but there's nothin to fuckin do.

in the process of lvling a horde pally on dragonmaw though, he's lvl 20

we should like .... choose a server and all play on that one :S

oh also... it seems like after the update, horde have been doing good in AV ..... or is it just my BG group? We used to OWN horde at AV but during the weekend we either lost or barely won .. if that's the case, choosing horde is so much better >_>;;

A bunch of old school Darkness Falls guys (myself included) and a few ex-Ultima are on Kargath, Alliance side. I'm not an officer or anything but I don't imagine anyone would be unwelcome there.

Back