Mercy Stroke Damage

Various parses a higher accuracy than I do by a few percent and is much more aggressive with a WS than I am. You'll notice I hold mine sometimes; he'll fire his off to finish an enemy and doesn't mind using a standing DE to do it. Your equipment is better than his (and mine) so you should parse a higher overall party damage percentage. It didn't seem as if he had Feint merited, I think he does have AC though because I saw it a few times.

Greater Colibri Parse

I do have a few parses I've been saving, but they're mostly to check my own setups against themselves. I have a few that I'd like to clean up, but I don't know how to remove external parties from the final calculations. I usually run no filters at all times, so I've got an additional Dynamis one to look at too.

Dynamis Windurst Parse

I think I've got the dumps still somewhere. I was running your 1.7.2 last night and everything worked great as usual. I was trying to get a good ACC baseline at a few camps to see what changes like Homam Hands, Divisor Ring, or Love Torque makes in the future (if I happen to get them somehow).

The party with him above returned nearly 70,000XP though, lol. That Daymos guy is insane and keeps inviting me if I'm on and he's building. I know he used your Wiki userpage to select names to invite to the party, that's why you see Destroyer and Various there. He just helped me get Enfeebling modded to +8 (via DRK) and MP modded to +8 for my 68RDM. Yesterday's party with Furax started my sword mods and pushed it to 3.

RDM should be...

8 Dagger/8 Sword
4 Evasion
8 MP
5 STR
8 Enfeebling Magic
4 +Crit Rate
4 -Spell Interruption

...when I finish the Sword merits. I don't have Joyuese, but I do have Suppanomimi and a Justice Sword to offhand. I'm not sure how Mercy Stroke will perform on RDM, lol.

The second magic set is probably going to BLU when I get it up there.

Last edited:
He invited me to one of his merit parties the other day lol, but I wasn't on at the time. :( I'll have to hit him up lol.

Aside from the Love Torque, I don't think I have a huge advantage over you gear-wise. You have Homam Feet for example, while I'm still sporting Dusk Ledelsens. So it probably evens out.

You must love that dagger~ =p

You gotta understand Arch :) he's the most methodical player ever, one of the most technically proficient players you'll ever see. That's one reason he's so good at every job he plays :).

-benny

wow your filters are all off.... i do you stand all that spammage especially in besieged??

lol, I'm used to it like that now. The only thing I needed was a color seperation on a few things such as hits I evade. Blue makes me happy.

Back