July. 24 Update info

Aelfinn said:
id change them back just to be safe... can always reset them to your modified stuff later
yeah true.. and i got like 3 hrs to do it lol.

Also, read back on the JAs. Sange seems kinda stupid but we'll see how strong it makes a ranged attack. I'll bet it's pretty useless but if it actually does up your damage by a lot, maybe it's time to cap marksmanship.. lol.

Adding ninja tool expertise was genius.. but I'm not sure if I'll bother. We'll see I suppose. The San-level ninjutsu sounds cool though. Not sure why lol.

Sadly I'll probably get the BRD stuff first lol.

actually that is really low i think, i was thinking like 10k for an uncapped maybe more, but i guess it depends on drops

Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised by the decency of Pup AF. I mean, not really anything spectacular, but it's better than I was expecting and certainly better than our current gear selections. +5 ACC on the bodypiece and +3 STR on the feet is definitely nice.

Now.. let's just hope it's not a super tricky quest to figure out, probably won't be too bad, must get the full set before sleeping tonight!

martyr and devotion = give up hp
thats my assumption and from what i recall when worked at SE.

lol i was correct. after reading thru all the damn posts.

Last edited:
im pretty amazed that blu af does have "Increased learning bla bla bla"

didnt think they'd be that nice to us... too bad most of the annoying ones im already set on

What does monster correlation mean? on the BLU merits and AF hat

::Edit::
I really don't know what I'm gunna merit first now... those enmity songs would be awesome but so would a lot of the WHM crap

Correlation I would assume would be referring to the natural weaknesses/strengths mob families have in regards to others. ie. Vermin abilities are stronger against Plantoid mobs. The AF would increase that bonus.

P.S. Forced Triple Attack on a SATA+SE+LR WS with a D30+ dagger is gonna be insane.

Back