July. 24 Update info

keep in mind that people on BG are also calling some of this info fake... im at work so i cant verify anything... by the time i get home from job#2 the servers will already be up so... hah we'll see then

Im interested in the SAM ability that gives a PT member all TP the SAM has over 100, would allow other jobs to keep on SCs and still allow the SAM to WS...

Wow! RDM get new enfleeb's! Awesome

Dia III, Slow 2, Paralyze 2, Blind 2, Phalanx 2, Bio 3

Luckily I have 9/10 merits stored before the update.. BLM AM2 spells will have to wait for later..

NO JUBAKU: NI! I HATE YOU SE!

The Paladin buffs aren't terrible but nothing to write home about.

Fealty: Grants powerful resistance to enfeebling magic - If this actually made you immune to status effects from mob ws then it could be pretty decent. If it is strictly against when mobs use actual magic on you then not very impressive.

Chivalry: Converts TP>MP - With the recent addition of Ethereal Earring & Auto-Refresh I really haven't been hurting for MP, but it is likely worth at least 1 rank to have access to it, depending on the conversion ratio.

Iron Will: Adds a spell interruption rate down effect to Rampart - I don't think spell interrupt rates are that big a deal for any job, even though this does give AoE spell interrupt down. Might be helpful in a few fights, possibly Bahamut 2, but Rampart's relatively short duration means it wouldn't really last long enough to be very noticeable. Probably not one I would get.

Guardian: Reduces enmity loss while using Sentinel - This one has some potential. Combined with Sentinel Recast delay you could seriously up your hate peak by using Sentinel before a massive line of JA and then just stack enmity even higher. Might be an excellent hate tool.

HAHAHA Fiko , i feel ur pain whe i went to the I-games event here in TX I asked if they were ever going to complete the Teir2 enfeebles for NIN, they gave me some answer about how NIN was so overpowered and they didnt feel the need to do so at this time. but to release the third teir of elemental ninjutsu without completing the teir 2 enfeebles is beyond my comprehension. <EDIT> wow look at the COR AF.... nothing about effecting the rolls at all, lets hope that isnt true

Last edited:
If this info is correct, everything that DRK got besides maybe Asborb-TP ( Doubt it will be effective anyways ) sucks ass.

Also Soulflayer reminds me too much of Davy Jones from Pirates 2 =x Just ditch the staff..

03.jpg

Also, I have a question.. I changed a lot of my dats, mainly status icons, the menus and maps. status icons and maps are being altered, should I change them back before update? Or will the game not care and just overwrite them?

I don't want a "Please reinstall FFXI" message <.<

Back