July. 24 Update info

I wish I could get onto the BG forums to see what the .DAT miners have figured out but it keeps timing out. /sigh

merits2nk2.png

keyitemsoo9.png

Ummm doesnt assassins charge basically nullify the triple dmg on relic weapon or is it seperate issues? I would laugh if they stack and can do 9times norm dmg

Hmmm.. those whm abilities are pretty interesting

The brd ones seems like a mini-soulvoice

and oh wow... enmity songs... that's freakin cool!

Wow, I have to admit, I'm impressed. Wasn't really expecting all that much but some of these abilities sound quite amazing. Could theoretically add new depth into jobs and really up the fun factor.

Nightengale- Halves the cast and recast time of songs
Troubador- Increases the casting time of a song to 1.5 and doubles the effect.

Those sound pretty awesome, finally a couple /ja for Brd. Depending on the recast Nightengale could be handy or not, good in a pinch or perhaps on kited mobs to get that one song on the kiter with more ease. Troubador sounds pretty awesome though, could be great on certain HNMs when you have plenty of time to sing a song so you can go ahead and pop this on and there we go, insta-soul voice.

I dunno about you guys, but this all a bit overwhelming.... I have 4 merits, I'd like to get 6 more on WHM to enable some of this new stuff. So {Invite to join party} {Please}!

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td width="100%">
</td><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">Beginnings
Client: Raubahn (???, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
An unavoidable decision...
If you would seek even greater
power, meet with the Immortals
stationed at the Azouph Isle,
Dvucca Isle, Mamool Ja, Halvung,
and Ilrusi staging points. </td></tr></tbody> </table>

Hmmm blu af me thinks

And dammit, just saw those songs lol. -_-

Those are really sweet, guess I'ma have to spend lots of time meritting this week. SE wasn't lying when they said they wanted to give Brd some songs other than the staple 5 to repeat over and over.

If Assassin's Charge Triples your next attack could you buff yourself before using Shark Bite for a guarenteed Triple Attack Shark Bite?

Same would go for War using Steel Cyclone?

Am I wrong?

Kard: DMG 25 delay 190
Hoplites Harpe: DMG 32 Delay 210
Harpe: DMG 35 Delay 210
Perseus': DMG 37 Delay 210

Mandau: DMG 39 Delay 176

Foe Sirvente: Reduces target party member's enmity loss
Adventurer's Dirge: Reduces target party member's enmity

Ancient Magic 2: Cast time 10s, MP cost 287 (AM1 is 18s, 300+ mp)

If Assassin's Charge Triples your next attack could you buff yourself before using Shark Bite for a guarenteed Triple Attack Shark Bite?

I'm wondering that too. You've also got to think about what it'd do with Mercy Stroke too if it allows stacks on WS.

SA+TA+AC+SE+LR+Hide+SB would equal ~1250 DMG to Tiamat from the front (with the old D28 Blau Dolch weapon damages). If you can force it everytime you'd get a few really nasty staples, lol.

Ambush looks like it'd be used for either a standard DE/EV stack from the back or TP gain.

Aura Steal has the potential to be really good. If it can absorb/dispel 2HRs, then it'd be Godly.

Last edited:
Back