I miss...

Ive only really been logging on ffxi maybe twice a week if that. Not as many people I got used to seeing online all the time are playing any more. I lost most interest in the game when the crowd sorta split for RL.

On the bright side, I'm finally graduating in less than a week. Done with finals, done with all my coursework. Now I'm traveling every chance I get, and taking lots of pictures + writing as much as I can. I'll be freelancing for a while, and I suppose looking for a real job from January.

I check these forums at least once a week, like Sass and others were saying, it's been pretty slow. I have more time now to do fun things, but that goes for just about every past time I enjoy that I haven't been able to do this term, so I'm putting games at the bottom of the list.

edit: additionally....despite that, I will be playing ff14 for sure. :)

CHII!! You have been hiding. zombies!!!!

Are you stuck in your homeland? And did you get my FB message?

I'm stuck. Hopefully will be going back in January.

I got your message, and you don't have a say in the matter. I'm not making any promises as to a timeline due to Christmas rush at the post office and about a gazillion little details, but one day, when you least expect it, a wild Smørbukk appears.

Forums seem really quiet since the whole redd saga.

Do the LS newbies not post or just a low number LS?

There are only a handful of people, 5 or less that I know of that are on the shell nowadays.

Limbus sounds like it's almost dead and Dynamis was running with lower numbers.

I still have this set as my homepage, I wouldn't know what else to put there instead.

I liked the Ventrilo conversations and the difficulty FFXI has. If you look at the other MMOs they seem to be really dumbed down and the people playing are annoyed that they can't reach maximum level in a month. I played Asheron's Call and I still remember it taking over a year for Tim the Enchanter to hit the maximum level of 126 (at the time).

Games like Aion seemed to pull their playerbase from WoW. It's amazing to me how there is almost nothing even close to a linkshell type group in that game. Everything seems to be an on-the-spot grouping with an "I want it now" attitude.

doing fine :) > Furax
recently playing FIFA10(Soccer game) and FF13(Today released in Japan)

FIFA10 have Club System(This is like LS. make team with friend and match vs others world teams)
my team is Asia No.1 and World No.5 right now lol
My team info website
http://www.eafootballworld.com/en_GB/clubs/741A0001/48477/overview
well winning everyday like crazy haha...

I can`t say a lot of thing about FF13 yet.
Because Today released in Japan. a lot of beautiful movies and nice battle.
well Blue Ray Disc is awesome.
about battle. HP get auto full recover after end of battle.
and no Magic Point. if you want use magic. use active gauge like Fight command.
can not use potion on field. changed to use in only Battle for heal.
This is very very very easy system for me.
SE added code of Secret item of FF14 in Game package for whoever bought FF13.
please do not ask what is the secret item lol. nothing info about it.
I saw info FF13 US version release in 2010/3.
Too bad. guess a lot of people waiting the day... Too bad Too bad lol...jkjk

about FF14.
I told to Aa. If FF14 did not use POL. I will buy FF14.
Because maybe banned user can not sign up forever on POL.
so depend on use POL system or not.
If I bought FF14. I will glad to join new LS or Guild of Ultima :)
well The story is like 6 month later since now.

AQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I didn't forget that you hated that so I had to do it.
Good to see you though, I'm glad you're doing well.
We still do the table toss in your honor!

To Sojourn
Yo How are ... > (・∀・)人(・∀・) < Aqua^^^^^^^^^^ from Sojourn
You! o(`^´)θ☆)))・∀・) < Good to see y!?
o(`^´)θ☆。・:*○┼<
1 chain (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ == ┻━┻。・:*○┼<
2 chain メ▼Д▼)┳*-------- ┻━┻。・:*○┼<
Stop it > ( ̄。 ̄)y-~~ (つдT)

To Aa
you could get FF13 at 7000+ yen from Seven Eleven.
normal price is 9200 yen in this time. so expensive compare other games ._.
I am not thinking play Beta. because I`m total lazy gamer haa.
seem tarutaru got fat compare FF11 (ï¿£~ï¿£?)

To Aa
you could get FF13 at 7000+ yen from Seven Eleven.
normal price is 9200 yen in this time. so expensive compare other games ._.
I am not thinking play Beta. because I`m total lazy gamer haa.
seem tarutaru got fat compare FF11 (ï¿£~ï¿£?)

They were selling the FFXIII themed PS3's and just the Game itself in Akihabara this morning. A lot of people were buying the entire PS3+FFXIII game combination. I just got the game itself since we already have a PS3. Yes, it was a bit expensive compared to other games... but I hope well worth the cost. (By estimation there were about 300+ people in line at 6AM this morning and on TV they showed people in Shibuya waiting with about 500+ people waiting.)

My wife said this is a good time for a game like this since many Japanese people will be 'hibernating' this year instead of traveling. She was happy that Square-Enix released it in time for the long Japanese new year vacation period.

I'm going to this reception party tonight and then I'll get to play a bit before bed time. Aqua, if you read this: does the Japanese version (FFXIII) have any english option at all? I don't think it does - which is fine, but it would be nice if the option was included. :shades02:

nothing option like system of translate to english.
but can show backword(zimaku) of japanese in option menu.
FF13 has a lot a lot a lot of movie scene.
possible you can not read some kanji.
but most words are hiragana.

nothing option like system of translate to english.
but can show backword(zimaku) of japanese in option menu.
FF13 has a lot a lot a lot of movie scene.
possible you can not read some kanji.
but most words are hiragana.

Hiragana - That's fine. I can read ~200 Kanji now, I'll just have to really conentrate on listening/reading.

Thanks for the info! ~10 hours before I can play. :rolleyes:

This text:

FFXIV Site said:
「ファイナルファンタジーXIV」の正式サービス開始後、同商品のパッケージをお買い求めいただいてゲームを始める際にキャンペーンコードを入力いただくと、もれなくゲーム内シークレットアイテムが付与されます。

※「ファイナルファンタジーXIV」の正式サービス開始は2010年を予定しています。
シークレットアイテムの詳細についてはこのページで後日発表いたします。

Says that people who bought either of the two editions get a code for a 'secret' in-game item. (the part at the bottom states that FFXIV will be released in 2010) So we won't know what the 'secret' item is until then. :S

To Sojourn
Yo How are ... > (・∀・)人(・∀・) < Aqua^^^^^^^^^^ from Sojourn
You! o(`^´)θ☆)))・∀・) < Good to see y!?
o(`^´)θ☆。・:*○┼<
1 chain (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ == ┻━┻。・:*○┼<
2 chain メ▼Д▼)┳*-------- ┻━┻。・:*○┼<
Stop it > ( ̄。 ̄)y-~~ (つдT)

Hahahahaha, I miss you.

Aqua!!!!!

Miss you! lol.

Thanks for the info on beta Aang!

Dang it's already out! So I'm signing up for the beta test and one of the questions is, "how would you rate your enthusiasm for the final fantasy series on a scale from 1-100"

Who would sign up and put down a 57 or something?

Back