I miss...

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
All the random chatter from you people!

I wish I was savvy enough to bring up good conversation topics, lol. I've only spent the last 5 years of my life with most of you.

This forum will turn FIVE years old in January 2010. We've accumulated a lot of experience together - and while we've gathered tons of pixelated prizes, we also gained (and lost) a number of friendships over the years.

Since activity has died down here, I haven't been posting anywhere else, except for technical sites - no random BS'ing site etc.

Outside of my family and the few American friends I still have left in America, this site remains a large tie to a lot of people.

Anyway... thus the reason I keep this site around!

<3 (most) of you guys/gals. :google:

Yeah i agree. it's kinda funny. i don't honestly miss the game very much but i do miss hanging out with the ls and my friends in ffxi. thanks aang for keeping the site going. i always enjoyed playing with you and feeling like an ametuer.

-ara

I do miss all the busy posts on the site sometimes. Seems like most everyone as moved on. I don't post anywhere either. Mostly just stay busy doing stuff outside the PC room and in the world beyond it.

I'm still pretty active on my realm's forums and my guild's forum. I was actually discussing FFXI in the guild yesterday with some guys, who came from the Leviathan and Phoenix servers. We waxed nostalgic about how awful camping NMs was and how mean some of the Japanese players were. Aang, have you kept in touch with Aquazero? I'm sure a lot of us are wondering how he's doing and want to wish him well.

I'm pretty much a forum whore. I have about 6 of them.

This is my favorite though.

Maybe we should bring Redd back, he certainly caused the forums to explode with a record number of people and posts. WHO'S WITH ME?

DF Forum Hawks

I still check here once a day or so, but mainly read blogs or other forums (somethingawful's forums, a local music scene forum, a few music genre-specific forums, two or three others). I usually figured people here wouldn't be interested in talking about the stuff I usually follow.

DF Forum Hawks

I still check here once a day or so, but mainly read blogs or other forums (somethingawful's forums, a local music scene forum, a few music genre-specific forums, two or three others). I usually figured people here wouldn't be interested in talking about the stuff I usually follow.

I miss you.

Somehow I find myself checking the forums in my daily site rounds (emails, assignments on college sites, this forum etc). Do miss the every day hubbub, but do understand the absence of it. Pit is still active, and I'm going to have a lot of free time until mid-Jan so might mess around in game a bit for shits-and-giggles. See who I can upset in-game this time around and possibly get some of that hubbub back on the forums, ha.

indeed... I turn on PC, check facebook, then check this forum... or vice-versa..

it's kinda sad actually... I don't do much on my PC ever since I stopped playing FFXI and WoW..

and I use it even less ever since I got an iPhone... just too lazy to get up usually..

Maybe we should bring Redd back, he certainly caused the forums to explode with a record number of people and posts. WHO'S WITH ME?

GTFO.

Attached Images - Overall for this year and the the Month of he-who-shall-not-be-named.... :badshape:

Attachments

• Redd1.JPG
    Redd1.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Overall.JPG
    Overall.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 45
Aang, have you kept in touch with Aquazero? I'm sure a lot of us are wondering how he's doing and want to wish him well.

Aqua is doing fine... he still lives about 25 minutes away from me. He does come by forum every now and then but usually doesn't say anything. If you drop him a PM, I think he would respond.

Probably going to ring him up for a get together since my Japanese has gotten better. Not sure if Ben or Fod will make it to Japan this year, but we'd probably meet up then too if they come.

We almost met up with Darkrain ~ he works in the same area where my apartment is, but I think maybe he got nervous at the last minute when Fod was here last time.

I don't miss the game too much... really I just miss you guys. Pixels, characters, and digital items can be replaced. The people you've made a connection with can never be. Like Sass said, it seems everyone has moved on. I'm just glad we still have this forum to keep in touch. As always that's a big thanks to you Aang.

And maybe someday we'll get back together in another game (*cough FF14*). We've also got the RL get togethers at like Sakuracon. Anyone going to Anime Boston or PAX East?

I would have to agree with all of you here. This is the only forum that I really post on. I miss a lot of you guys and hope you all are doing well. I'm headin' back into the civilian world soon and will be looking into the job hunting thing and what not. I'd like to thank Aang for keepin' the site up as long as he did. I always look forward to seeing what you guys have been up to =).. Also thanks for all the network admin advice as well Aang.. look forward to playin' with you guys in FFXIV if you guys are doing that and or takin' down the opposing forces in in MW2 if you play ps3/360.. keep in contact =)

Ive only really been logging on ffxi maybe twice a week if that. Not as many people I got used to seeing online all the time are playing any more. I lost most interest in the game when the crowd sorta split for RL.

On the bright side, I'm finally graduating in less than a week. Done with finals, done with all my coursework. Now I'm traveling every chance I get, and taking lots of pictures + writing as much as I can. I'll be freelancing for a while, and I suppose looking for a real job from January.

I check these forums at least once a week, like Sass and others were saying, it's been pretty slow. I have more time now to do fun things, but that goes for just about every past time I enjoy that I haven't been able to do this term, so I'm putting games at the bottom of the list.

edit: additionally....despite that, I will be playing ff14 for sure. :)

I miss everyone too, but RL just doesn't give me the time. As I'm sure many have guessed, Nekio has been officially unID'd. Hard to let something that I spent so much time and had so much fun on go, but c'est la vie.

I might check out the FFXIV demo though. :p

Back