FINAL FANTASY XIV: ARR -- SERVER/WORLD CHOICE: HYPERION

lol Enweh... WOW way back when~

I'm sure pretty much no one here would know me but just happy to see Valefor people alive and well. After years I decided to check Killing Ifrit Valefor and found info on where some of you guys might play.

I haven't played in Valefor since 2005. Used to be a Hume named Ayn 75 NIN/DRK/PLD/WHM among all other classes available up to 05.

I played 1.0 FF 14 but didn't get far at all. I did find my legacy toon and will probably play Bard or BLM as main at launch.

Anyway good to see life on Valefor passing on to FF14 and hope I run into people I might know! Happy to see Ultima still going strong!

I'm sure pretty much no one here would know me but just happy to see Valefor people alive and well. After years I decided to check Killing Ifrit Valefor and found info on where some of you guys might play.

I haven't played in Valefor since 2005. Used to be a Hume named Ayn 75 NIN/DRK/PLD/WHM among all other classes available up to 05.

I played 1.0 FF 14 but didn't get far at all. I did find my legacy toon and will probably play Bard or BLM as main at launch.

Anyway good to see life on Valefor passing on to FF14 and hope I run into people I might know! Happy to see Ultima still going strong!

Welcome. We're still alive in spirit.... but a lot of us are still scattered.

I'm fairly certain I remember seeing your name before.

Thanks for dropping by to say hello! :)

Reactions: Ayn
Welcome. We're still alive in spirit.... but a lot of us are still scattered.

I'm fairly certain I remember seeing your name before.

Thanks for dropping by to say hello! :)
Thanks Aangeliceus! I do for sure recognize your name and a lot in these forums. Its nice to see familiar names and I'll be looking forward to seeing more on Hyperion. I know a few Valefor people who will also be returning but not sure where they will play. I recommended Hyperion letting them know this may end up being Valefor 2.0 but we will see :D

I saw Mmmhmm Imafreak on whatever server I was on in beta 3. When I told him it was Koul he stopped talking though :/

Mora will be playin on Hyperion with us, and I needa try and con Lexa and her hubby into playing. I would try to get Soj but he lives in freaking England now with some woman!

Was trying to catch loser on wow since I have him on real Id but he didn't log in while I played for a short time.

Was trying to catch loser on wow since I have him on real Id but he didn't log in while I played for a short time.

Loser -- He had been stopping by this site off and on, I'll drop him a email and see if he replies.

Anyone got any insight if Aqua will be coming to 14?

The last time I talked to Aqua, he said no to playing 14. Since then, I haven't talked to him. I actually live really close to him now, I'll poke him again and see what he says.

Do you talk to Sarahlynn or Garret at all still, Aang? Garret is probably still busy with his law degree, huh?

Lexa won't be playing cause she's lame. booo. and has a child.

I doubt Sarah will be playing. Haven't heard from her in years, but we all know how seriously she took FFXI. Last I heard she was thinking about leveling a mule but had her doubts, game was too draining overall. Would be awesome if she played but I doubt it honestly.

Do you talk to Sarahlynn or Garret at all still, Aang? Garret is probably still busy with his law degree, huh?

Lexa won't be playing cause she's lame. booo. and has a child.

Sarahlynn - Not anytime recently.
Garret - He's got a new kid, but I've spotted him playing Counter Strike, lol. He did finish his law degree and is working in his chosen field now.

Lexa is indeed a party-pooper and hope she reads this. :rage:

Just stand outside his window and wait. It's totally not weird at all!

Just stand outside his window and wait. It's totally not weird at all!

Haha... Well, I doubt he's moved. One of his family members was really ill, no idea how that turned out. He mentioned to us last time that he needed to find a job and was moving on with his life. As far as FFXIV/FFXIV, he was just pissed off at SE about losing his FFXI character.

Sidenote: I saw a bunch of FFXIV banners in Akihabara over this past weekend. I'm still hearing the 'Chinese Fantasy' comment. (Less now, but still present...)

Reminds me -- I need to go poke Aluciont as well. :cigar:

Back