FINAL FANTASY XIV: ARR -- SERVER/WORLD CHOICE: HYPERION

My God... Furax isn't dead.

...and Falk really didn't fall off the earth, again.

In other news, I'm back from the land of fat people. (aka USA) What in the hell is going on over there? Every time I go back, people get bigger and the food serving size gets bigger. Half of the places I visited for lunch or dinner, the portion sizes were incredibly over sized! I could not finish more than 1/3 of one meal!

The ratio of people walking to people on scooters was also notably changed.

A Chicken Caesar salad is not meant to have melted-cheese on top!!!! WTH?

My God... Furax isn't dead.

...and Falk really didn't fall off the earth, again.

In other news, I'm back from the land of fat people. (aka USA) What in the hell is going on over there? Every time I go back, people get bigger and the food serving size gets bigger. Half of the places I visited for lunch or dinner, the portion sizes were incredibly over sized! I could not finish more than 1/3 of one meal!

The ratio of people walking to people on scooters was also notably changed.

A Chicken Caesar salad is not meant to have melted-cheese on top!!!! WTH?

You were in Virginia. Up north it is quite a bit better. If you're ever up in New York City let me know, I'll take you to some really great restaurants. Also, I'll see if I can transfer my characters to Hyperion tonight. I blindly created my current characters on Behemoth.

My guys were created on Legacy Ridill, I tried to xfer them to Hyperion but not sure what's going on with that process.

You were in Virginia. Up north it is quite a bit better. If you're ever up in New York City let me know, I'll take you to some really great restaurants. Also, I'll see if I can transfer my characters to Hyperion tonight. I blindly created my current characters on Behemoth.

I think the phase 3 beta characters are being deleted for Phase 4 open beta, so I suppose it doesn't matter. I don't know what to do with my 1.0 characters, I'll start the transfer process for them tonight.

Correct, furry axe.. phase 4 they don't plan on wiping, but may have to if anything goes wrong. Can only transfer 1.0 characters right now, and transfers won't happen until.. phase 4 at least I'm guessing.

Nope didn't fall off the earth yet, but it was close! Playing around with Beta now and the game feels tons better than 1.0 did. Gonna have to create a new character to start with though so I won't be able to start on Hyperion.

You should be able to unless they close the world completely.

I tried out the Archer and Conjurer classes last night. Both are enjoyable. I still need to play with Gladiator, but I'm leaning towards either a pugilist or an archer at this point. I was disappointed with thamaturge and marauder. I'll probably be playing my conjurer more tonight, so if anyone hops on hyperion, look for Syx Mizi.

I love gladiator but think I might enjoy marauder more so think I'll be playing with that during phase 4. I like all the classes really though.

Omg it's Koul!!

Koul! Are you going to be playing with all of us?? I can't wait for Phase 4!!! So excited.

I dono. Hyperion is a legacy server or whatever, huh? I planned on starting on a super fresh one since I never played 1.0 and all that. Would take forever to catch up to all the 50's :/

I'm trying to convince Lexa and her husband to play. Pretty sure Mora is gunna play on PS3.

I'm playing on PS3 with a keyboard. I find it easier not to use the controller. Sometimes I get frustrated because I start typing in Japanese for some reason. Well I hope to see you all there!! I think most of us will be in nakama linkshell.

Well, well, well. I see you're still around Aang. :p Hyperion, EH?!

LOL KOUL! I was just looking for you on Facebook but I couldn't remember your full name. :O

I'm still alive and kicking, hope you are doing well as well.

From what I've seen and played in the FFXIV ARR beta, I'll be actively playing this one. I will be starting from scratch since I never really accomplished much during the v1.0 days. It shouldn't be that hard to catch up but there will also be a lot of people returning and starting from scratch as well. Not all of the previous FFXI people moved that far ahead in FFXIV before it was closed.

Looking forward to the next beta series and eventual launch.

Also, I see a lot of older FFXI folks have popped into the forums in the recent weeks. Don't be shy people! :D

aww, really Aang :3 I was thinking about everyone a bit ago... Aze and Xer... even that shithead Enweh. you especially ;P

I'll make my guy on Hyperion come beta wave 4. Look for Chuggs Shanook! I'd love to play with Ultima people again. No other MMO has been the same. :(

add meh on faceblarg Aang! https://www.facebook.com/Mazurka

aww, really Aang :3 I was thinking about everyone a bit ago... Aze and Xer... even that shithead Enweh. you especially ;P

I'll make my guy on Hyperion come beta wave 4. Look for Chuggs Shanook! I'd love to play with Ultima people again. No other MMO has been the same. :(

add meh on faceblarg Aang! https://www.facebook.com/Mazurka

Enweh. Now there's a name that I haven't heard in awhile. I remember his oh-so-arrogant voice on Ventrilo back in the day...

FB: I didn't know how else to contact you, wasn't sure if your email here was still valid or not. As for your URL at FB, ....I should have known, lol.

I'm still facing the backwards Time Zone Issues, probably [still] the most negative thing about being on this side of the Pacific.

Now that Phase 3 testing is done, we're all awaiting the launch of Phase 4... which hasn't been announced yet. *grumble*

Mazurka.. figures lol

Back