WoTG - wonder if this is legit

maybe they'll spare us and make it so Dancer is a Race specific job. I mean who wants to see a bunch of Galka and Male hume/elvaan in drag anyway. Cause you know people level this job for the AF just so they can bazzar in drag.

That isn't even funny. Had a paladin a while back when lvling DRK who was 35, didn't know what provoke was (he had no clue what it did) yet had ALL +1 or +2 gear. He didn't know what 'SATA' was, or what a Thief did...

I love how everyone who buys an account and/or a shitton of gil both:
1. has NO FUCKING CLUE about how to play the game or what goes on while playing the game, including basic information like what you can read in the retarded manual
and 2. always has the most expensive gear in every slot, even when it's fucking stupid shit like winged boots+1 or something.

I know they spend the first hour playing the game just hunting around for some attack to throw gil at a mob and make it die somehow.

Almost rather party with a gilseller (almost).

-benny

You guys are losers... bashing on dancers...

I'm gunna lvl that job and I'm gunna be such an amazing fuckin dancer that you won't know what to do with me.

and from the description that they have of the job on the website... it seems like they will debuff the mob while buffing themselves up to do damage or whatever I don't know. Which will kind of piss me off cause I want another pure support job to lvl. One that doesn't cost SHITTONS of money to lvl? yahyoucor

and from the description that they have of the job on the website... it seems like they will debuff the mob while buffing themselves up to do damage or whatever I don't know.
Like DRK using absorb spells?

I'm gunna lvl that job and I'm gunna be such an amazing fuckin dancer that you won't know what to do with me.

I will reserve a Lap Dance Sir!

Anyone notice on the website, the tab says "New Jobs" but only lists one? Not sure if this is just a grammatical error, or they are only showing one of the new jobs. My guess would be grammatical, but one can hope.

Like DRK using absorb spells?

only they don't suck and don't have a deterioating(sp) effect

whatever the case, I'm gunna be effin amazing!

I'll distract people with my fa~n dance... futurama reference

Back