WoTG - wonder if this is legit

Article: http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1210652_1124.html

Photo:
newjob0001.jpg

Version Update, September 30, 2007, 12:00:00 PST

•New job-specific equipment sets will be added for Thieves and Monks. Exciting attributes will be boosted with these new unique sets, including Store TP, On Hit: Refresh, and a set bonus enhancing shield and enhancing magic skill. Look for this new gear in the next exciting content update!

I *definitely* want to get that AF.... Looks like some cool animations too. =^.^=

animations

I just want the cool animations. I mean why can't elvaan drink or eat some food or item and lose their +30 rigid "stick up the bum" stance and dance or something :p

... and then an entire alliance of Dancers showed up at the HNM. The other shells had no idea what to do and could only stare.

If that really is Dancer, then /cry, I'm with Razor on this one. {Clothes} {Yes, please.}

Edit: On a more interesting note... that's outside San d'Ora castle... from the looks of it. Notice no trees though in Ronfaure... {Hmmm.} Just how freaking far in the past are we going?

Far enough in the past to a point where men could be fairy princess dancers. Jesus Christ, this expansion went from "good" to "suck" real fast.

Far enough in the past to a point where men could be fairy princess dancers. Jesus Christ, this expansion went from "good" to "suck" real fast.
Bah, that will all change once the next job is revealed to be another of the dark/intense/moody(/depressing) jobs. :p You'd have the same reaction if SE had announced PUP before BLU and COR, but the end result would still be the same.

Bah, that will all change once the next job is revealed to be another of the dark/intense/moody(/depressing) jobs. :p You'd have the same reaction if SE had announced PUP before BLU and COR, but the end result would still be the same.

Touche. They need to bring out a job similar to ....to.....christ, they've exhausted almost the entire ff job pool. I'd like to see a Dominatrix job that uses whips as weapons and chains as debuffs; with even gayer af than WAR. OH, and it's 2 hour will be the tossing of a rack or infusion of all the power of Hard Gay Ramon.

qft

:google:

Phoenix will probably never get implemented but the thought of a non-offensive two hour ability is pretty cool. Based on previous games it could be some sort of unweakened raise-ga.

We need another light based avatar!

Alex!

Phoenix!

Someone!!!

Phoenix Astral Flow... AOE alliance-wide (out of alliance?) Reraise III with no weakened effect. Would be sweet.

Back