Warhammer beta

Yeah, I got an invite too. Which server are you guys playing on?

Not sure what our choices are, but Friday (or Thursday night?), whoever can get on first, pick an Order server and a Destruction server.

Also, any ideas or inside lines on guilds? Latest name ideas I've had are Fake Blood, Osaka Seafood Concern, or maybe use Ultima but translated to German since that has some sort of theme with Order names? NVM, just ran Ultima through a translator and English -> German goes Ultima -> Ultima.

I got an invite to the preview weekend too, but even with a paid fileplanet subscription my download won't even be starting until tomorrow.

I got an invite to the preview weekend too, but even with a paid fileplanet subscription my download won't even be starting until tomorrow.

I got the downloader last night, joined the queue around 1:30AM and it said 50 minutes til it would start the download, so I just left it up overnight.

I got the downloader last night, joined the queue around 1:30AM and it said 50 minutes til it would start the download, so I just left it up overnight.

Lol yeah as of 3 hours ago it said I wouldn't be starting until tomorrow, and now it says the DL will be finished in an hour. Their prediction system is about as accurate as Florida's weather predicting system atm.

There's a torrent out there for it, is there not? That's how my roommate got his copy (which we then just copied around the networked machines).

-benny

Pre-load is downloaded, but now when I am prompted for my WAR user ID and password, it fails to log in to the patcher.

:|

My roommate's machine had that problem, and after restarting his machine it worked... not sure but it's worth a shot.

-benny

Don't think they will let you patch until the official Preview Weekend starts. I tried doing it with a client that I downloaded using the torrented file and it's the same error.

Lets set up something now so we can all play in the same server and same side :). What's the total count of people that is going to play Warhammer anyway?

Well I've been playing a couple Order mage classes. I wouldn't mind trying the other side. But whatever you guys want to do is fine :).

-benny

I want to try both sides. Lets just say first server on the list we roll Order, last server on the list we roll Destruction?

When the game is actually out, my friend and I will probably make a tank/healer duo, one on Order and other on Destruction.

I think my machine should be able to handle this game, so I'll give it a go with you guys

I don't care which side. I'll most likely play a healer class too.

I think my machine should be able to handle this game, so I'll give it a go with you guys

I don't care which side. I'll most likely play a healer class too.

PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

For Windows XP

· 2.5 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
· 1 Gigabyte RAM
· A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
· At least 15 GB of hard drive space

For Windows VISTA

· 2.5 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
· 2 Gigabyte RAM
· A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
· At least 15 GB of hard drive space

Supported Video Cards

ATI Radeon(TM) series

· 9500, 9600, 9800
· X300, X600, X700, X800, X850
· X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950
· 2400, 2600, 2900,
· 3650, 3850, 3870
· 4850, 4870

NVIDIA GeForce series

· FX 5900, FX 5950
· 6600, 6800,
· 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950
· 8400, 8500, 8600, 8800
· 9400, 9500, 9600, 9800
· GTX 260, GTX 280

Intel(R) Extreme Graphics

· GMA X4500

--------------------

I believe these are the minimum requirements with the exception of the video cards. Lowest GPU requirement starts from the top and the high end ones is at the end. If you don't know what you have you can always turn to http://www.systemrequirementslab.com but it will require you to install a plug in and select Warhammer Online from the list of games to check out the results.

How many people do we have that will play now?

whar's the OSX requirements.... oh wait.... only blizzard is smart enough to develop mac clients as well...

I want to try both sides. Lets just say first server on the list we roll Order, last server on the list we roll Destruction?

Order server -- Tyrion
Destruction server -- Kraka Drak

The patch ran this morning before work, but it's 9:45AM EST right now, and can't log in to either for now. I won't be able to create anything on either until after I get home tonight too.

Back