UltimaLS.com -- Back online - 3/3/11

HI2U!

I was thinking about playing again but I lost my pol info maybe I will just start over or something

I'm sort of concerned the "Troll's best friend" title wasn't reserved for me, that and I forgot you guys deleted my account.

If anyone is interested in playing and isn't opposed to moving servers then feel free to shoot me a line. We just got all of the guys who left our shell for 14 (and finally gave up) caught up with gear/levels/wins etc, some even started accounts from scratch.

Since we're doing nostalgia, I had to find this for Pussenboots so I suppose you're welcome to it as well:

pol2005-03-2919-57-19-42.jpg

Very well! Though i do miss the game from time to time :)

Churchill, Dworvos... good to see you again.

Wish we could turn back the clock about 8-9 years and relive some of those memories of FFXI. :)

Console RPGs just ain't the same as this shit was... christ. Aang I moved recently and found dust covered postcards you sent me from Japan. I bet you (or anyone else) doesn't even remembers me! I still keep in contact with Koul and Jotaru via FB. Reading usernames on here brings back so many memories. Shit! Nostalgia is an understatement.

Hello ladies and gents! It's really great to see all the familiar names. It seems that everyone is doing well. I've thought hard about trying to reactivate my accounts, to just mess around in my free time, so we will see what happens, or if it is even possible after so many years.

I remember you Mora! Of course, I can guarantee that more do as well.

I'll try to pop on more than I have been.

Free time? What's that?

And Hello to everyone else passing through.

I'm popping in and out of here from time to time.

OHAYO!!! how is everyone doing these days?

-ara

Started playing this again after leaving the catastrophe that was FFXIV and getting bored with WoW yet again. Playing on the Bahamut server with a few friends.

After getting logged in and everything, Ara looked over to see what I was doing. He says "Only you would farm after being gone for so long" lol... Can't a guy get a little reserve going to do his business :p

Good to see you again Falk. Missed ya man. Hope everything been going well for you.

Back