UltimaLS.com -- Back online - 3/3/11

Coice... I know you are a super-successful dude and all now, but damn, reply to my mails sometimes. :D :D :D

Oh, and good to see you! ;)

Wow, cool to see this all back up! I sense a reunion coming on...

Hey Guys. How's FFXI been since I quit. Is Gordie still using my toon? Damn, I miss playing FFXI. I have been playing alot of Console RPG's in the last 15 months ( on 360/PS2/ PS3).

Hey Guys. How's FFXI been since I quit. Is Gordie still using my toon? Damn, I miss playing FFXI. I have been playing alot of Console RPG's in the last 15 months ( on 360/PS2/ PS3).

Haven't seen Tarja lately, but I've seen Yuriku and Arafea --- apparently not the original people from what I can tell.

Yuriku: "Do I know you?" .... lol

You know, I really don't care if people sell their shit but dammit switch servers or change the name first.

You know, I really don't care if people sell their shit but dammit switch servers or change the name first.

Seriously lol. I'd certainly change my name first if I were to do that.

He loves me :p

Oh - it's kind of nice to be poking around more frequently now.

I never realized how much time I had spent here until I closed it down. I found myself with a lot of time on my hands at times and other projects just don't hold my interest as much as this one did. :)

Oh - it's kind of nice to be poking around more frequently now.

I never realized how much time I had spent here until I closed it down. I found myself with a lot of time on my hands at times and other projects just don't hold my interest as much as this one did. :)

You could work on a 14 site. Owait...

Back