UltimaLS.com -- Back online - 3/3/11

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Hi All.

At the request of a few past members, I've put the UltimaLS.com site back online so that people can access private messages and other old threads that have been locked away since last November.

The site will remain online for the time being, as long as it's getting some use.

If you have any technical difficulty with your email or passwords, please contact me by sending an email to "admin" @ "ultimals.com" -- Please make sure I have some way to to verify who you are when requesting a password reset or other information.

Additionally:

This forum will be accessible by Tapatalk and ForumRunner as it was previously. (iPhone, Android, Win7, Nokia & BlackBerry) Older forums will be reopened for searching out old information.

More to follow later...

(PS: Hope everyone else is doing well... )

Last edited:
A single broadcast email will be sent out (likely tomorrow) to announce the site re-opening.

Apologies in advance for the spam! :D :D

Yay!!

wowsers

I'm home :)

I'm writing up the broadcast email today and hopefully will launch it out over the next 24 hours so people don't think I'm spamming them. :O

Hoping to reconnect with a few people that have been lost during the failure of FFXIV. :p

We aren't in a linkshell technically, haven't made one. Heie Benjador Rancor and I have been doing stuff together alot though. We staticed Shinryu and each got all the twilight drops. Working on emperyan weapons now. Ossum Possum was looking to get us to join, but haven't decided if we're going to join up.

oooh... Nexus S --- nice man.

So far it's pretty badass.

Took me about 2 weeks to get the damn thing because tmobile couldn't get my account set up right.

Its real fast and pretty stable. There's an odd quirk where it will occasionally just jump back to the home screen but it's not anything major.

Not as bad as I thought: 48 rejections out of ~420 emails accepted for sending.

Most of these appear to be abandoned or cancelled accounts, such as .edu, .comcast.net and nulled hotmail accounts. Even a few POL email users! :O

Oh hiya's!

People that didn't get the mail because of bad email accounts:

Rejects List said:
sempronia
Xxin
Dolomedes
Lowpro
Dslayer
Symore
Breoc
Soth
Pinacolada
Lylie
Spirn
Cyndel
Scar
xiayu
jiftehlube
Irianna
Legalaos
Rancor
Trican
Krez
Marduc
Egyptian
ashnita
Elysabeth
busted08
HABILtheWEAK
Rubydream
Hellokittie
Darkrein78
Deretic
Emri
aze
Arafea
Andreay
Tigrumai
Indie
Ezlayen
Apollyonzorz
Lynn
Gunman
Shishikou
Escard
Milaana
Reali
Karahbond
mhmmimafreakk
Rali
Vanyel - 3/9/11

Just in case you're looking for someone in particular. They won't get an email notice if you PM them. (list current as of 10:27 AM EST 3/8/11)

Last edited:
Back