Today's Lunch

Oh, Tantan men! That's my school lunch tomorrow!

Also @ Garret - Funny story. I just did my yearly health check last month, and one of my buddies in this village is a big guy. The one scale didn't register his weight, and the technician at the clinic did something really ghetto - brought out another scale, and had him plant one foot on each and stand with even weight between both, and do some fancy math to fill out his health form. It was actually pretty funny to watch, (my buddy was cool about the whole thing) because the technician was soooo flustered.

I haven't really seen my results yet, though! I don't know what my grade was or anything. I know I ranked overweight on the BMI check, but they also do blood tests, eye/hearing tests, lung, heart, and stuff like that - so I don't know what the full assessment is. Kinda hoping I see it soon. If ever. Bleh.

I usually post my lunch at the elementary school I teach at every day on my lame blog, but I can post pics of the more interesting ones here now that I know this thread exists. ^^

@Chiiana -- They gave me a "C" rating, namely from waistline size.

Everything else was "A", but when you last saw me, did I look like I had waist line problem? (maybe just a touch, but not enough to cause my health rating to be a "C")

@Chiiana -- They gave me a "C" rating, namely from waistline size.

Everything else was "A", but when you last saw me, did I look like I had waist line problem? (maybe just a touch, but not enough to cause my health rating to be a "C")
You absolutely do not have a waistline problem... lol it's just that... well, we aren't Japanese. XD

If you're a C waistline I'm gonna get told hardcore. Geebus.

I checked my last report. It says that my waistline was 88.0cm and normal should be around ~84.9cm.

What's even more odd:
85.0 = 2011
83.5 = 2012
88.0 = 2013

Something tells me that their measurements aren't consistent. I don't think I had that much fluctuation in 3 years.

The lady who measured my waist at the check didn't go out of her way to a) locate my waist properly or b) bother to even tighten the measuring tape - it's was just this quick thing, lol. So... I'd believe it. Haha.

Trying the subway Flatbred sandwiches today. Pastrami and Egg. Waiting in line now...

I've been eating cheap bentos lately, just to save time. A little upgrade in lunch today.

much better than 7-11`s Onigiri for lunch :p
but I can`t see this menu at Subway HP.
you disliked beaf? or only hiding?

For about $13 USD I've been hooked on these grilled roast beef heros from a local deli. They make their own roast beef. It comes with muenster cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo on a hero. I've had one of these every day for the past WEEK. They are that delicious. A raspberry iced tea to wash it down. I'm getting another one right now.

Very basic lunch today, Tuna + Cheddar Cheese, Iced Tea.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390188958.786033.jpg

Where I'm working today, doesn't have the greatest selection of lunch places.

Back