Today's Lunch

Back at my home office today, headed to Subway again today. New sandwiches are posted up:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378783040.218301.jpg

Mushroom Cheese Roasted Chicken
Salmon & Mascarpone

Hmmm.

Subway does NOTHING like that around here.

Haha, that new sandwich is first thing you see on the Japanese website.

Wow I'd love if they did that stuff here too. I'm in the same boat Gar, 6'3" 200. We would definitely break a few scales.

I'm assuming you mean Ive gained weight haha. You would be correct. In my case though it is good weight. Last few years at the gym and whatnot. Slowly but surely lol. Have some semi recent pics on fb you could check out though. Don't mind the blue bubble looking jacket in my pic though haha.

Edit: I was probably ~190 when we last saw each other if I had to guess.

image.jpg Japan loves anything that's a limited edition. It's frustrating when you find something you like only to have it disappear soon after as it was a limited edition!

Silly as it sounds, but we have Vanilla Coke in Japan right now, but I'm sure it's a limited edition since its hard to find now!

I'm assuming you mean Ive gained weight haha. You would be correct. In my case though it is good weight. Last few years at the gym and whatnot. Slowly but surely lol. Have some semi recent pics on fb you could check out though. Don't mind the blue bubble looking jacket in my pic though haha.

Edit: I was probably ~190 when we last saw each other if I had to guess.

I just had this mental image that did not fit... Well, as long as its good weight. All of my extra weight goes to my chest (why?) and my belly. The rest of me is just bones and some muscle.

Anyway....

Nice! I had a boring salad yesterday. I'm not sure what I'm going to go with today. I've been craving a good slice of pizza.

Yeah it does. I'm stuck with Wendy's when I go out for lunch now, since my time is around 12 or 1 am. Only other options around are McDonald's and tbell... But both are closed well before that time. Yet another exciting part of work nights I've come to realize! Ha

One of the perks of working in NYC is the food. Today I had a Cuban Sandwich from Tina's Cuban Cuisine. It consists of a type of slow-roasted pulled pork called pernil, ham, melted swiss, thin long-cut pickles, potato sticks, and yellow mustard on a type of bread called pan de agua, which is then flat-press toasted. It's every bit as tasty as it sounds.

Cuban+Sandwich+500+4623.jpg

FUUUUUUU!! I havent had any cuban food for almost a year now since I came to Birmingham. GD IT I miss Miami for the food.

FUUUUUUU!! I havent had any cuban food for almost a year now since I came to Birmingham. GD IT I miss Miami for the food.

I don't think I could live in an area devoid of Cuban food! You should import some Cubans from Miami and open a restaurant.

lol...I found myself at 289lbs back in 2010 and decided that needed to change. Currently at a healthy 229lbs and in the gym at least 4 days a week, and doing cardio after work almost every day. Ofcourse in that itme period there were some breaks lol, but pretty happy with the loss. I actually made it down to 220 once, but I slacked off a couple months lol... now back at it hard.

I just saw that Kewpie mayo is made with MSG. Boooo, MSG is no good for people with hypertension or high blood pressure. You know any brands of mayo made in Japan that don't use MSG, Aang?

More Cuban food today. Milanese de Pollo with arroz con frijoles rojos. A little squeeze of fresh lime on the chicken. Soooooo good.

I just saw that Kewpie mayo is made with MSG. Boooo, MSG is no good for people with hypertension or high blood pressure. You know any brands of mayo made in Japan that don't use MSG, Aang?

More Cuban food today. Milanese de Pollo with arroz con frijoles rojos. A little squeeze of fresh lime on the chicken. Soooooo good.

You ass send me some Cuban food!

Back