Today's Lunch

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Going for very simple Tuna sub today. They don't have Spicy Italian or Meatball. All fairly light sandwiches compared to the U.S. versions.

Sandwhich, small drink and small potato set = 720 (I added cheese, +30 yen)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377488779.468478.jpg

Whoa, Subway in Japan!

One of my cousins fav spots. He lives there in Japan somewheres and he has a video of the pizza delivery queues and everything. Seems pretty fun.

I dunno about in Japan, but I detest Subway here.

Panera bread!

Everything's just really bland, the ingredient quality is poor. I can't really tell the difference between the turkey and ham.

It's the closest place to my office, but unless I'm really tight for time I walk an extra block and a half to get to this amazing donut shop to get a sandwich. Tuna melt, turkey club, BLT, reuben, you name it. All top-notch. I love that place.

Everything's just really bland, the ingredient quality is poor. I can't really tell the difference between the turkey and ham.

It's the closest place to my office, but unless I'm really tight for time I walk an extra block and a half to get to this amazing donut shop to get a sandwich. Tuna melt, turkey club, BLT, reuben, you name it. All top-notch. I love that place.

Ah, I gotcha. Well, Subway isn't bad for the price and you get what you pay for. If I want a real Deli sandwich, I go somewhere else. I had a place in my hometown that I went to for that, but I've not found anything similar in Tokyo.

One of the perks of working in NYC is the food. Today I had a Cuban Sandwich from Tina's Cuban Cuisine. It consists of a type of slow-roasted pulled pork called pernil, ham, melted swiss, thin long-cut pickles, potato sticks, and yellow mustard on a type of bread called pan de agua, which is then flat-press toasted. It's every bit as tasty as it sounds.

Cuban+Sandwich+500+4623.jpg

omg still have to lose 20 lbs . NO MORE CUBAN SANDWICH pictures. Could spend half my life looking of something to match Miami Cuban. And get fat(ter) doing it.

omg still have to lose 20 lbs . NO MORE CUBAN SANDWICH pictures. Could spend half my life looking of something to match Miami Cuban. And get fat(ter) doing it.

lol Elvier... The Japanese doctors think I'm fat by Japanese standards. I've gained some weight, but I'm still only 155 lbs. at 5'11".

lol Elvier... The Japanese doctors think I'm fat by Japanese standards. I've gained some weight, but I'm still only 155 lbs. at 5'11".

I must be obese at 200, same height.. rofl..

I'm three inches shorter and five pounds heavier. >_>

I'll refrain from delicious sandwich pictures, Elle. Sorry!

I must be obese at 200, same height.. rofl..

They'd give a D rating (A to F) and tell you the dangers of being overweight, lol.

Working in a normal company job, we have to get a mandatory (free) health check once per year. I usually get a B.... lol.

Back