Suspended..

i still havent taken SAT 1s either :D

if it makes you feel any better mora I still havn't taken the SATs either... and I'm outta HS... I'm not even in college or have my drivers liscense........ but I do have a car!?!? so I win! harharharhar

Well no worries, just got fired.

That sucks Fiko. Get a job at Build-a-Bear workshop :-D

Darwen - Which show? I caught them at the Palladium in Worcester with :flamethro NAPALM DEATH:devilzap: in early early September.. fucking amazing. Napalm Death, the fathers of fucking grind, and Hatebreed, but I've seen Hatebreed about 15 times, haha. I saw them in July on Ozzfest too.

And downstairs was like Darkest Hour and some shitty swede band, I think it was Soilwork. So I got to see them in Worcester the same night.

Lately I've been listening to Converge, their new album is due out the 24th and the shit I've heard is amazing. They're a band from Boston that plays "aggressive music," since they're so hard to genrify. Check em out Dar :badshape:

That sucks Fiko. Get a job at Build-a-Bear workshop :-D

Darwen - Which show? I caught them at the Palladium in Worcester with :flamethro NAPALM DEATH:devilzap: in early early September.. fucking amazing. Napalm Death, the fathers of fucking grind, and Hatebreed, but I've seen Hatebreed about 15 times, haha. I saw them in July on Ozzfest too.

And downstairs was like Darkest Hour and some shitty swede band, I think it was Soilwork. So I got to see them in Worcester the same night.

Lately I've been listening to Converge, their new album is due out the 24th and the shit I've heard is amazing. They're a band from Boston that plays "aggressive music," since they're so hard to genrify. Check em out Dar :badshape:

I dig Napalm Death and... I will check out Converge...

Who the fuck is Darwen? And what the FUCK kind of music is that, you godamn kids and your loud music.

Haha, i wish i could dance like that kid. Look at his lip right before he gets serious...lmfao. Theres a longer version...and one where people have photoshopped stuff in there, im trying to find them. That shit cracks me up everytime i see it. WHO THE FUCK...

What kind of work did you do anyway fiko?

Was just doing housekeeping. $7/hr, no benefits, crappy hours <3

Only loss is not getting paid, hated that fucking job, lol.

i told you dude, get a job at build-a-bear. easiest gig ever, if you dont mind being in the vicinity of kids.

i worked there for a little while and i just worked the big stuffing machine. was minimum wage but the work wasnt really work. :rolleyes:

Fiko, that girl you worked with... clearly was trying to use you to step up in the world. Sorry you were the victim of horrid co-workers.

Best job ever: Teaching Tennis

Worst job ever: Evicting crackheads in inner city Cleveland.

hmmm.

Best job ever: State of FL DEP: Solid Waste Section (lol - recycling & landfill inspector) Best day ever.. Telling TECO they owed the state 3 million to clean up their mess. Second best day.. The day we helped elimate threat of contamination of neighborhood drinking water wells (yeah, we still have those in FL some places). Worst day ever.. responding to a Tire Fire... burning rubber & all the animals living in the tires is the most horrid smell.

Worst jobs ever: Cosmetics Department Manager at Macy's... 50 women & a couple gay men = major DRAMA... You've not handled drama until you've tried to keep a lid on people like this... haha

Best Job: hmm well its hard to pick, but Id have to say the Dry Cleaners. It was fun working there with all my friends (Trewgle, Byrdman etc).

Best Day: Finding 400 dollars in a guys pocket

Worst: 10 seconds later having the boss see me with the money and me giving it back....

Worst Job: Papa Johns in store gaaah

Best Job: hmm well its hard to pick, but Id have to say the Dry Cleaners. It was fun working there with all my friends (Trewgle, Byrdman etc).

Best Day: Finding 400 dollars in a guys pocket

Worst: 10 seconds later having the boss see me with the money and me giving it back....

lol

I think my mob is one of the best jobs ever, lol.

Faye, my dad owns a chain of dry cleaners. Once someone left $2,000 in their pocket but the guy didn't realize until a few hours later. By the time he came back the person who marked his clothes in had already left for the day, and adamantly denied that he had found any money. Talk about a jackpot lol. I once left a $250 pair of cuff links in my pants pockets when I took them to a different dry cleaners, I had a heart attack when I actually got them back.

Best Job Ever: College Proffesor

Best day: Being hit on by a VERY attractive student

Worst day: Realizing she's gonna get me fired

Worst Job: Campground "associate", overcharging poor people for shitty-ass camp sites... bosses were pure evil too, they had poodles....

Back