Suspended..

Fiko

Fikowned
FC/Active Member
So I finish my work today and get bored, and kinda tired. So I sit down in the resident day room, 20 minutes go by rather quickly.. yes I fell asleep!

Was thinking "thank god nobody caught me.."

Then two co-workers walk in, one of them talking to my boss on her cell. (he doesn't work on weekends)

She leaves.. the other one, Eugene, asks me "How you doing?"

"Okay, just kinda tired."

"Yeah, we caught you sleeping in here a few mins ago. Gusy called Kevin(my boss) and got you in trouble."

Long story short, I was told to go home and not come back until Kevin calls me at home.

I take this as "You're suspended, now get out."

Kevin has been screwing with me since the day I got hired, and I am getting tired of it.

Him being pissed at me for sleeping on the job is understandable.. but I don't understand people that will go out of their way to get others in trouble.. ZOMG HE FELL ASLEEP, TIME TO CALL TEH BOSS!

If I caught someone sleeping I'd wake them up so they don't get in trouble.. unless it was a regular thing or something.

First time I EVER did this and I get caught and busted, lol.

That sucks man. I am the same way. I will tell someone in my workplace to wake up so they don't get in trouble.... aka "The Golden Rule"

~Pitlith

Don't let that fag fuck with you.

Listen to Top Gun by Bury Your Dead.

Drink an enery drink.

Go kick his ass. :D

lol

Nice post count Fiko.... 666 DEVIL! SUSPEND HIM FROM FORUMS!

~Pitlith

Not much man. Miss ya as always glad to see ya. what are you doing to kill your time now?

~Pitlith

/moravius /moravius

was WoWin it up a bit, but Ive been takin' a break. Life's been mad hectic, senior year of HS and shit. Been going to college fairs and stuff, and working, and keeping my girlfriend happy. So yeah. How about yerself?!

Sweet man. well... except the whol WoW thing lawl

I have been great. closing up the last couple semesters in college at the moment. This semester has made me a busy beaver so pretty much sleeping, eating, and school, with a mix of FFXI at the moment. Got a new laptop recently, my first one. It is friggin awesome. Sad to say it is probably better than my desktop.

~Pitlith

id play WoW more if i didnt live in the fuckin sticks and be disallowed anything besides a dial-up connection. v_v

i like wow better than ffxi. dun think ill ever come back evar :eek:

You are lucky we love your wyvern or you would have no place here!

~Pitlith

you guys hijacked my thread!

/moravius!!

Sorry to hear that Fiko, and tbh your co-worker is a b*%atch, if it were me I would just wake you up. Whatsup with her?

*as pitorith goes and checks his old screenshots from his desktop computer*

CHUCK!

~Pitlith

you don't count, you have my account :tounge-1:

i still havent taken SAT 1s either :D

Your wyvern has had so many fucking names its not even fair to have him try and guess...

I missed the Hatebreed show, did you go when they came through?

id play WoW more if i didnt live in the fuckin sticks and be disallowed anything besides a dial-up connection. v_v

i like wow better than ffxi. dun think ill ever come back evar :eek:

wow sux

also don't sleep on the job if you don't wanna get busted for sleepin on the job

if my shift partner was doin that i'd kick his ass so you got off lucky lol

Last edited:
Back