PromathiaYuuetsu: Chapter 7 - September 19, 2006

I'd like to go, provided you guys haven't entered by the time I get home/need another DD. I'll bring all my own meds and shtuff.
:bfg:

Cati
Nekio
Evlier

3 spots open, see who gets them first.

gather @ 8:00 PM >>> Sea Lions Den.

Need to do this quickly, Limbus is at 10:00 PM EST. :D :D :D :D

Thanks everyone for quick response!

Sass is logged out @ Tavnasian Safehold too. Might not make 8pm EDT, but we'll see.

~Sass

Getting home late but good to go for tonight.

Alright I'll head out and wait.

AS of 7:30 PM:

ASHANDAREI
NEKIO
CATI
ELVIER
AELFINN
TALFUS or ONO, Whoever gets here first. :)

Need Talf or Ono was Warrior please.
Aelfinn will drop if both Talf and Ono want to come.

Thank you!

Cati
Elvier
Nekio
Ashandarei
Bootstraps

All now have Al'Taieu access.

Thanks to:

Lostsoul, Sassafras, Mythlon, Aelfinn, Talfus and the many piggy banks that were harmed!

Moving on to Chapter 8 material now.

Thanks eveyone!

Yes a big thank you to everyone who came out to help us and make us sleep pots, etc. It was greatly appreciated. Sea is awesome!

Congrats!!!!! Got a chance to make footprints in the sand afterwards. (Haha took off Dusk feet ..toooo slow) Sass took me around for a tour and to get a map. :cheers:

Most interesting part of all the 3 fights IMHO was learning that if you take a BST with a pet.. For some odd reason, no matter if the pet is SIC on Tenzen.. The 3 Tarus just atttack the pet and the pet seems to just keep the Tarus busy. It was great! Having not fought Tenzen any other way, I have no idea if the 3 Taru can sway the fight if let loose. If they can, then I recommend BST always for this fight :)

I need a map! :eek: Lets go farm organs and get some gorgets!

Ash came out and helped me farm some organs last night. It was fun ^^ (and dangerous...). I actually farmed 5/5 Hpemde and 10/10 Phuabo organs yesterday, mostly solo lol.

I just need a Yovra organ to finish my Breeze Gorget... anyone have any info on this fight and/or drop rate?

P.S. Just let me know if you want help Ash and I'm there.

Yeah it was a blast, and very...intense.

Not sure when, but yeah I'd like to work on my soil gorget. Be fun to keep the group together to do some stuff like this. Gotta start collecting coins for my Brutal Earring too =)

Yeah I did a Limbus run in duo yesterday too. ^^ Man, it was so fun. THF + RDM got to the last regular mob on the second floor of SE Apollyon when time ran out. Pulled in 15 coins total. Not bad for our first try. ^^

We're going again Tuesday before the mission. I think we can clear with a party of 6, so maybe we can fill up a party and go for a clear?

Hopefully in, may need to spend on time with the wife this week she's been gone for a week.

Back