PromathiaYuuetsu: Chapter 7 - September 19, 2006

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Greetings!

SUBJECT: Chains of Promathia - Chapter 6 (Guide: Sassafras's Ultimate CoP Guide)

DATE: September 11, 2006

GATHER TOGETHER POINT: Tavnazian Safehold

GATHER TOGETHER TIME: 10:00 PM EST
ENTER/START TIME: 10:00 PM EST

NOTES: If you are just joining CoP Tuesdays (PromathiaYuuetsu), please be sure to pickup a pearl from a current member with a sack.

----------------------------------------------------------------

DETAILS:

My immediate thinking is that we may complete part of this on September 5 -- However, I'm putting this in seperate thread since it is Chapter 7.

After completing the first Airship BC with Mammets, Omega & Ultima, you recieve CS and are dumped into the next chapter.

Chapter 7 - In the Light of the Crystal

7-1 -- Chains and Bonds

-Obtain Ducal Guard's Ring (5 Warps to Jeuno)
-Zone into Tavnazian Safehold for CS.
-Zone into Sealion's Den for CS.
-Zone back into Tavnazian Safehold, Run across to the 'Sewer Entrance' - Click on gate for CS. (I-7)
-Go back up to the top floor of the Safehold, click on the Walnut Door @ K-7 for CS.

7-2 -- Flames in the Darkness

-Go to the Dilapidated Gate @ F-7 in Misareaux Coast.
-Go back to the Safehold, Speak with Sueleen in Sealion's Den.
-Go to Jeuno [Ru'Lude Gardens], Walk towards Palace for CS.
-Go to Upper Jeuno; Marble Bridge door @ F-7 for CS.

7-3 -- Fire in the Eyes of Men

-Travel to Oldton Movalpolos, Get to the Mine Shaft via Snow Lily, Tear or Gambler.
-Go to Shaft for CS.
-Travel back to Bastok Metalworks, speak with Cid.

7-4 -- Calm Before the Storm

Mini-Three Path, 3 NM Pops.

Carpenter's Landing:
1. Zone into the south landing from J-8 in Jugner Forest.
2. The ??? marker at I-9 near water will spawn Tonberry NM (Cryptonberry Executor, NIN type). He will call three Cryptonberry Assassins (SMN, BLM & THF). Non-Sleepable. NIN will likely use Mijin Gakure.
3. Examine the ??? after defeating all four NM's for a CS.

Bibiki Bay:
1. Travel to a cave at F-6 in Bibiki Bay. ??? in cave will spawn NM "Dalham" MNK type Kraken mob. Will use hundred-fists. Clear Eft's prior to popping NM.
2. Examine ??? for CS after defeating NM.

Misareaux Coast:
1. Examine a 'Storage Comparment' @ E-7, Boggelmann, a NM Bugard will spawn.
2. Examine the ??? after defeating the Bugard for a CS and Key-Item "Vessel of Light".

-Return to Bastok Metalworks to speak with Cid.
-Go to Sealion's Den and speak with Sueleen for CS.

7-5 -- Warrior's Path

This is it. The last battle for access to Al'Taieu -- It's not over yet, however this is the climax battle with Tenzen.

--Enter the BC, by examining the Iron Gate in Sealion's Den.

[We'll discuss BC later.....]

After defeating Tenzen, Welcome to Al'Taieu!

Chapter 8 -- Emptiness Bleeds, Begins.

Last edited:
I'm up through 7-4 and ready to start the three mini branches. I may beyond sometime late Monday night, but not sure since I'm on the way back travelling from my 1st wedding anniversary.

I am up to 7.4 also and ready for 3 NM's. I assume we are doing airship again on Tuesday to catch Nekio up?

Gonna try to do Airship for Nekio & Boots ~ 10pm I think.

Last edited:
That's Monday?

The plan as of last night after Dynamis:

Monday night, the 18th: Nekio Airship BC#1.

We'll try and get as much done as we can Monday night.

I want to make an attempt on Tenzen Tuesday night as planned, if not Monday night. I'm afraid the 3 NM's and CS's will take a bit of time after doing the first Airship BC.

One of our LS members has planed to do the Moblin/Bugbear BC Monday night, some of us will be helping with that as well. That's a quick BC and won't take long.

For Airship BC #1: (60 CAP: Mammets, Omega, Ultima)

Aangeliceus (WHM)
Nekio (THF)
Fodder (RNG/BLM/SMN/BLU)
Sassafras (BRD/WHM/BLM)
Elvier (NIN or PLD)
[open 6th spot] << Preferably DD

Any questions, comments? Post today.

Thanks,

Aa

Last edited:
I can come as War if you want, no change in my ranged though. I'll be out for the next 5-6 hours while driving home. Let me know if you do / don't want me. I'm probably going to push for 75 late afternoon and early evening if I can get a party, under 15k, and had enough pts to get my Walahra Turban! Yay! Just barely though hah. I will hopefully be in by 3-4 EST. I'll check back then for developments.

The plan as of last night after Dynamis:

Monday night, the 18th: Nekio Airship BC#1.

We'll try and get as much done as we can Monday night.

I want to make an attempt on Tenzen Tuesday night as planned, if not Monday night. I'm afraid the 3 NM's and CS's will take a bit of time after doing the first Airship BC.

One of our LS members has planed to do the Moblin/Bugbear BC Monday night, some of us will be helping with that as well. That's a quick BC and won't take long.

For Airship BC #1: (60 CAP: Mammets, Omega, Ultima)

Aangeliceus (WHM)
Nekio (THF)
Fodder (RNG/BLM/SMN/BLU)
Sassafras (BRD/WHM/BLM)
Elvier (NIN or PLD)
[open 6th spot] << Preferably DD

Any questions, comments? Post today.

Thanks,

Aa

If we're doing after ~ 10pm Boots might could come on WAR. Otherwise, I'm sure we can find some DD people.

Ok Dressing up as NIN . How many CCB do we have? Planning on just buying one if needed.

Congratulations Nekio & Bootstraps.

Airship BC #1 complete.

Tuesday night is as planned:

3 NM's >>> Tenzen >>> Sea.

We'll discuss Chapter 8 stuff *IF* we get past Tenzen. :D

Updated:

Gather Together: 10:00 PM EST.

Ashandarei (WAR, BLM)
Fodder (SMN, RNG, BLM, BLU)
Nekio (BST, THF)
Bootstraps (RDM, WAR)
Elvier (NIN, PLD)