PromathiaYuuetsu: Chapter 7 - September 19, 2006

Boots and I finished CSes last night. I think I got to bed at 4AM lol.

Oh, I see.

Did you guys make sure to talk to Cid a 2nd time after 1 game day?

If not, make sure you do that.

Just wanted to Say THANK YOU to everyone who helped with 10 (yes 10 :p) Airship battles!
Sassy for all the help with strategy and of course her expert BRD skillz
Mythlon for beating on things and dieing so well on his poor WAR

And of Course all the other members of the static:

Ashandarei - WAR and BLM
Cati/ Aang - NIN / THF / WHM
Nekio - THF ( we never did get to see BST DD :/)
Bootstraps - RDM and WAR
Soph/ Fodder - WHM and BLM

We can definitely say we tried different strategies and jobs :D

Congratulations!!!! Wheeee I can smell a hint of ocean breeze.:thrilled:

Congratulations!!!! Wheeee I can smell a hint of ocean breeze.:thrilled:

I'm bringing BST to the Kraken NM and two-houring a Tough Eft from the cave. :D

LOL!

Yes, thanks to you all for your dedication and follow-though.

We have 1 last long hill to travel down for Zilart/CoP. :)

I'm going to have EXP a lot over the next week to be ready for our adventures in {Sea}.

I'm very much looking forward to Limbus runs as a melee job. :)

Boots said he MIGHT be a bit early. FYI (so like closer to 10pm EDT than he was last night. lol)

LMAO Ashandarei looks like the toddler peeking around the big kids to see what is going on :D. Sorry Ashand Just too funny.

Who had the faulty sleep potions? ehh???????
Can I call a GM for a refund? Oh wait, I didn't pay for them. ^^

I still can't believe we lost... My first Shark Bite did a total of 1800+ damage with SC, my second one did a total of about 60 damage with SC. Had 96% TP when I died. So lame.

P.S. Any word on whether or not we're going tonight? I would like to play Frisbee from 6-7:30/8:00 or so, and MAY be going out for beers around 9:30/10:00 or so, though unlikely. I'm down for another try if we could fit an attempt in there somewhere. I realize there's Dynamis, too, but I'm not signed up.

New plan.

It's shitty outside, so no Frisbee. I still doubt I'm going out tonight, since most of my friends need to be up early tomorrow (and I'd also like to get to bed early - aka not 1:30AM). I'm still not planning on attending Dynamis.

So... I'm free pretty much all of the early night once I get home from work, which can be as early as 5:30 or so, depending on what we decide.

Can I call a GM for a refund? Oh wait, I didn't pay for them. ^^

I still can't believe we lost... My first Shark Bite did a total of 1800+ damage with SC, my second one did a total of about 60 damage with SC. Had 96% TP when I died. So lame.

P.S. Any word on whether or not we're going tonight? I would like to play Frisbee from 6-7:30/8:00 or so, and MAY be going out for beers around 9:30/10:00 or so, though unlikely. I'm down for another try if we could fit an attempt in there somewhere. I realize there's Dynamis, too, but I'm not signed up.

I need Dynamis Clear and so does boots... probably not tonight.

My piggybank needs some recovery too :( --- Right now, aiming for Friday night or maybe Monday night.

Thr = work @ night
Sat = work @ night
Sun = Dynamis
Mon = Ok
Tue = Ok

Maybe we need to do a different SC for 2nd one. Doing some research on this...

Maybe we need to do a different SC for 2nd one. Doing some research on this...

My second SB was not stacked with SA or TA, since the timers were still down (I made the mistake of using SA with first SC) and it was after he popped the Rice Ball for that DEF boost, so don't read too much into it.

My second SB was not stacked with SA or TA, since the timers were still down (I made the mistake of using SA with first SC) and it was after he popped the Rice Ball for that DEF boost, so don't read too much into it.

Yeah, my timers were down too.....

Hrmm.............

I swear... we would have one had Tenzen not moved when I went to WS.

Cati Readies Sharkite

Tenzen is too far away...

(Cati) @!#@$!%$%!$#!@%!^$!$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't be available Monday at all. Any other day is likely doable.

Back