Ok Update:

We rocked this BC last night with the following setup:

WHM/BLM
BRD/WHM
NIN/WAR
WAR/NIN
THF/NIN
BLM/WHM

The BRD (Sassafras) made a huge difference. Thank you Mythlon & Sassafras.

Cati
Elvier
Ashandarei

Are now in Chapter 7 moving through the CS's and eventually the 3 NM's prior to Tenzen.

Sophiel is ahead of us already with Sea access. :X

Nekio and Bootstraps need to catch up and basically we need to find a day and time that works for both of them.

After that: On to the rest of Chapter 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight is Dynamis, so could we make an attempt Thursday night after Boots gets back from school? I'm gone from Friday until Sunday morning, but free after that if we want to get it done on Sunday afternoon or Monday to be ready on Tuesday for the next part.

Are we picking a new day to do these or just starting later with Boots?

Tonight is Dynamis, so could we make an attempt Thursday night after Boots gets back from school? I'm gone from Friday until Sunday morning, but free after that if we want to get it done on Sunday afternoon or Monday to be ready on Tuesday for the next part.

Are we picking a new day to do these or just starting later with Boots?

Well, we can start later or we can split things up.

Boots and the rest of the Ultima people have the vast resources of the LS from this point forward since everything is uncapped. (i.e. much easier to get help.)

Getting past this first Airship pretty much unlocks it all..... You guys need to communicate about Thursday. I have to work and cannot coordinate things.

Tuesdays, I set, because it was the best day for me and still is. We've still got some things to do including the Zilart stuff.

If you guys can get past the Airship #1 before next Tuesday, Great! If not, then we'll do something Tuesday when Boots gets on.

I feel almost stupid today since that BC was so easy with BRD. Elegy/Slow/Mambo/March made a huge difference. Get a BRD with about the same setup and it can be yours.... lol (we did use CCB, 2 on Omega and either 3 or 4 on Ultima.)

More to come later.

OK, I'll try to coordinate in-game with Boots. Who from the static would be free to help out with 6-4 on either Thursday, Sunday evening (before Dynamis) or Monday? I have a lot of high level friends, but not many with CoP completed, so it makes it a bit difficult for me to find help.

OK, I'll try to coordinate in-game with Boots. Who from the static would be free to help out with 6-4 on either Thursday, Sunday evening (before Dynamis) or Monday? I have a lot of high level friends, but not many with CoP completed, so it makes it a bit difficult for me to find help.

Sunday before Dynamis is a toss up... I use that for kid time or solo exp on low level jobs... and lately, FISHING. :arg:

Talk to boots, Soph can help too.... Elvier may have some time and resources.

I am a bit more flexible with what jobs I can bring now since Soph doesn't need the clear.

Sophiel WHM
Fodder RNG SMN BLM MNK BLU

Our biggest problem now is people's schedules as Boots has class during the week and Nekio is busy on the weekends. Another thing to consider is that Yaeko and Valgavv may be ready for this BC in the next week so we could try to incorporate them as well, however that remains to be seen. Regardless of how things pan out, I'd be happy to help anyone who needs assistance.

I can help out whenever.. just need a schedule. Also I guess we need more CCB and that is a big reason to try and incorporate as many people who actually need the BC. I have imposed on friends a couple times to farm them and can probably do it again. But need to know if I am needed so I can plan farming again.

Back