Preorder Code Entry is Live

The problem is, we need to use the 20-digit code to register our Early Access product; and all NA users received EU codes because SASUGA SQUEENIX. Therefore, Early Access registration for NA players is non-existent at this time.

I honestly don't know what they're going to do. Gonna be lots of unhappy people if they don't come up with a solution by Friday.

I swear SE cannot take another launch disaster on the level of 1.0.... Two days is not a lot of time to sort out 100,000+ early access registration codes. I wouldn't be surprised if they just tossed them and sent out new ones.

Excuse me, I need to stare at my signature.

Does this only affect people who bought it on the official site? I preordered mine through amazon and it's not taking it... :X

Same here Koul

Try again guys, I just got registered. They give you registration code on screen now after entering pre-order code.

Try again guys, I just got registered. They give you registration code on screen now after entering pre-order code.
That's the point where I'm stuck. I received a European early access registration code, not a North American one. The EU code will not work on my NA account. This is the 20-digit code you receive from SE, not the 18-digit code you receive from the retailer where you pre-ordered.

7e7f289a28.png

I got the new code and worked for me. Confirmed registration options.

Still getting 'Error 3: There was a problem. Please try again later'...

buh.

So, the site is working again.

First make sure to go into your profile, for some reason I was listed as female... I changed that and entered my real name (also make sure it knows you're in the US).

Upon doing this the site FINALLY accepted my pre order code. On the same page gave me ANOTHER code that is to be entered into a link it gives you. Go to that site log in and enter the new code... It should then list the hat and pet you get or whatever for preordering and add them to your account.

After that it showed the game on my page much like the pictures above.

I would recommend doing all of that if you're having trouble and even people that show the game in their name maybe do it too. Make sure it confirms you get the hat and pet.

Yeah, that worked. I kept getting the error over and over but once I went to profile, entered name, changed gender to male and changed my region to US instead of UK (?) it accepted and gave me the 2nd code which it then accepted. Woot. Thanks Shinare~

Yeah, it worked for me now. First thing I did was NOT use Firefox. I fired up Chrome, started from scratch with my xxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxx-xxx code, it went through and took me to a page with the new xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx code that was completely different from the first one I received. That registered just fine. See you Saturday!

I swear SE cannot take another launch disaster on the level of 1.0.... Two days is not a lot of time to sort out 100,000+ early access registration codes. I wouldn't be surprised if they just tossed them and sent out new ones.

Excuse me, I need to stare at my signature.

There's a lady I'm "talking to" or whatever at my office, and she almost saw that signature today on my phone. :mad:

I also think you're good if you have the game listed as registered, email or not. Unless you never bought 1.0.

Mine registered this morning at some point..

B
I bought 1.0 CE...but in my profile there aren't any games registered. In the management system everything seems to be good though so I was just wondering.

Why were you showing her your phone? That's your last bastion, man! Your electronic safe!

I just bought a Samsung GS3, the screen is huge! Hard not for people to see!

I actually need to really cull that thing if we get serious. It automatically loaded up all my Chrome bookmarks >_<

I used to have a Galaxy Note.. now THAT is huge!

Got tired of taking my phone out of my pocket to sit down so I got a Nexus 4. So nice not having carrier clutter.

But now I want an S4...

Hm. Well, I ended up preordering on PSN. Then I saw on my primary gaming forum that Green Man Gaming had the standard PC edition for $22.50, so I double dipped. At least now I won't be tempted to lug my PS3 down to Texas, assuming it runs okay at whatever settings on the laptop.

Also my early access code (PC) just went through as well.

Edit: on standard laptop settings I got a 2037, which is apparently also "standard." Works for me! It looked totally playable.

Not having F-keys though, that might be an issue...

Last edited:
Hm. Well, I ended up preordering on PSN. Then I saw on my primary gaming forum that Green Man Gaming had the standard PC edition for $22.50, so I double dipped. At least now I won't be tempted to lug my PS3 down to Texas, assuming it runs okay at whatever settings on the laptop.

Also my early access code (PC) just went through as well.

That's good news. :)

Really looking forward to get things going (again).

Back