Preorder Code Entry is Live

I'M ON IT.

AND GETTING THE SAME ERROR.

Same issue here

"The #FFXIV Pre-Order Code Redemption website is currently experiencing a high volume of traffic which may result in errors being displayed."

Tweeted about an hour ago.

Now says systems upgrade in progress. be back soon
And now says there was a problem after I got clear to submit your code :/

Last edited:
Grrr Furax Did you reload the page each time you got the error? I just keep hitting Redeem Code .. hmm

FFXIV Twitter now says some NA users received EU codes..

Same here.

I was spamming it a bit in Google Chrome while keeping an eye on my email. Around 11:00pm I received an email stating my registration code had been accepted and it provided me with another code that looks like a registration number for the game. I didn't need to enter it, though, as I looked at my profile and FFXIV was sitting in my list of games. Despite this, I was still receiving the Error 3 message from the early access site. My suggestion is spam away and keep an eye on your email. I don't know why it said female...

a086b76912.png

No email but mine is showing registered..

Pfft, I use Firefox for my heavy lurking. Chrome is the mule in my web browsing stable.

79f526a16b.png

Erio Touwa keeps me company while I surf the interblags.

Also, from FFXIV Twitter account:

FINAL FANTASY XIV ‏@FF_XIV_EN 9h

We have temporarily suspended the ability to redeem codes on the pre-order site while we continue to investigate the ongoing issues.

All NA users received EU codes, it seems. Myself included. Not sure what they're going to do to correct the situation. It seems to me they were not prepared for this.

Am I supposed to get a registration code for the Square site to register the game as a legacy account holder?

I don't think you have to register for early access if you have legacy status. Just us pre-order users.

I also think you're good if you have the game listed as registered, email or not. Unless you never bought 1.0.

Mine registered this morning at some point..

Back