oh hay Lexa

Marinate pork chops in orange juice/lime juice spices butterfly them put swiss cheese a slice of ham and small pickles in it then brush the outside with oil and cook that koul.

Or try an apple,cinnamon,bacon stuffed pork chops with an orange-pineapple gravy/sauce.

Orrrrrr lets see what else. A good steak sauce is 4tbsp butter some italian dressing some A1 some lemon juice(small ammt) some montreal steak seasoning (2-3 tbsp) and then i toy around with other spices its a family recipe i mess with.

Or tons more recipies :D I cant wait till the stuff gets mailed to me since i moved i miss my cooking utensils and spices

Boil the macaroni, drain the water then add the cheese.

Marinate pork chops in orange juice/lime juice spices butterfly them put swiss cheese a slice... and a whole bunch of other stuff that sounded delicious

Tarn, you single? A guy who can cook... /drool

o_O i'm not some slave lol. How does Parmesan crusted chicken topped with diced tomatoes/basil and a cheesy bacon mashed potatoes and veggies sound? lol

Want to hear the crazy part Zeri? When i cooked at home my dad and his g/f lost a ton of weight. Not from vomiting but for some reason they started getting a lot healthier. Its weird because i don't think. Hey lets make something healthy.

o_O i'm not some slave lol. How does Parmesan crusted chicken topped with diced tomatoes/basil and a cheesy bacon mashed potatoes and veggies sound? lol

Sorry, guess the "make me a sammich" only works when Soj says it. Awwww. ; ;

And sounds yummy. C'mon and post some pics! I'm trying not to completely derail this thread here. >.>

When i cooked at home my dad and his g/f lost a ton of weight. Not from vomiting ...

ELL OH ELL

Well when my cooking utensils/spices get here my dads mailing them to me then i'll post all the pictures you wish. When my brothers g/f was in the hospital with the baby they told me "just make my daughter breakfast, and nothing fancy" lol

oi. cocksuckahz.

NEWHO

Lexa, how about this:

The following pictures are my old bathroom at my parents house. I decided to document me cleaning it. Enjoy.

Before:
bathroom001.jpg

bathroom002.jpg

bathroom003.jpg

bathroom004.jpg

bathroom005.jpg

bathroom006.jpg

bathroom007.jpg

bathroom008.jpg

ANNNDDD AFTER~~~~~~

bathroom009.jpg

bathroom011.jpg

bathroom012.jpg

bathroom013.jpg

and here's a picture of my legs:

leg_hair.jpg

-----------------
So, Lexa. I figure since you're a woman and I'm a huge faggot we both are cleaning crazies. WHO CLEANED DA MOST DIGUSTIN MESS.

d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel?

My wonderment is howd it even get that dirty? I had a tub in college my roomates used in their room in the appt that the bottom was pure black from dirt. Took me forever to clean wish i had a camera then

My wonderment is howd it even get that dirty? I had a tub in college my roomates used in their room in the appt that the bottom was pure black from dirt. Took me forever to clean wish i had a camera then

The last time it was seriously cleaned was.... 3 years prior when my sisters lived there. Typically, I jack off in the shower so let's just say on average.... 4 jack off sessions a week for 3 years.

Then I would give my two dogs a bath about once every 3 months. Mix in some SEVERE cigarette essence and an innately dusty house.

My current bathroom isn't that messy. I blame my current low sex drive =( and lack of conditioner. <--- careful not to be whoosh'd

Nice wording there Koul. I still can't believe they got it to be a black bathtub. I guess I am too much of a neat freak. Even if it looks clean i scrub the house at minimum once a week. :( Hopefully I will find someone so I can focus my energy else where lol.

Nice wording there Koul. I still can't believe they got it to be a black bathtub. I guess I am too much of a neat freak. Even if it looks clean i scrub the house at minimum once a week. :( Hopefully I will find someone so I can focus my energy else where lol.

awwww, you poor unfortunate soul.

I admit that in the past I've been a nasty. They weren't kidding when they called me, well a witch. But I've mended all my ways, repented, seen the light and made a switch

TO THIS!

and I fortunately know a little magic, it's a talent that I always have possessed. And dear lady please don't laugh, I use it on behalf of the MISERABLE, LONELY and DEPRESSED. I bolded the words that might hit home for you.

Have you tried buying a giant panda? That worked for me.

Ruh-roh. D: This is gonna be tricky to respond to, seeing as how my bathroom isn't dirty, but just awful-looking in general.

Plus, I hate to clean. Hate it. Hate it. HATE it.

Hmmm...

Lonely yes the other two meh. :D Sad panda ? hehe. And Ehon where do you find such things? lol

Back