oh hay Lexa

Oh, it's ON now. Appropriate response will follow after I make like a woman.

(Read: spend a buncha time in the kitchen.)

ROFL! This is like Iron Chef: Ultima! GooooO!!!!!! /cheer

When you shook then chicken in the container, "Listen to it" I laughed so damn hard.

P.S. Leave it to Benny to notice the topless guy.

that just sounds like a cheap excuse to chicken out... lol "chicken out..." also there will be no nekkidness! NONE.

I suck at cooking, but moar directions on how to make the really spicy dish from your video would be appreciated. I love making spicy things and then planting the food somewhere my little brother will take it. He thinks he's so slick. Heck, additional tips on how to make his mouth water would rock.

I suck at cooking, but moar directions on how to make the really spicy dish from your video would be appreciated. I love making spicy things and then planting the food somewhere my little brother will take it. He thinks he's so slick. Heck, additional tips on how to make his mouth water would rock.

for the spicy chicken thing.

I pretty much got a butcher knife and just cut the shit out of it so it would be all diced up and crap. It was really unorganized chopping.

then I just piled on the pepper/chili powder/onion powder/garlic powder.
Then I poured some lousiana hot sauce on it and then pretty much clumped the entire thing into a ball and mixed it all in together.

then I just got some salsa from the fridge and put that in the ball and mixed it some more.... put a little salsa in the pan and just cooked it like that. It turned out pretty good actually too.

@making his mouth water. I have 4 videos he could check out if he's of age. (18+)

Haha.. thanks for the advice - he's only ten though. Brat likes to eat things I cook without asking ...

You're not getting any video, because I'm paranoid like that, and that subject is not up for discussion.

Everything was made fresh, I literally just took the last batch out of the oven then walked upstairs and uploaded the photos.

2891185812_3e25f87124.jpg

First off, we have eggs benedict with homemade spicy hollandaise sauce. Hearty breakfast for everyone.
PS. Canadian bacon is retarded, as it's clearly not bacon, but ham.

2891185672_4be3cbfb70.jpg

Next, how about a light lasagna for lunch? It would probably go better with a nice salad,
but quite frankly, I don't like a lot of salads, and like making them even less.
This has a ground beef base, with tomatoes, fresh mozarella and cottage cheese.
Roomie and roomie's sister is currently devouring the entire lasagna downstairs.

2891185988_5b5f9199c2.jpg

My favored meal of the evening, are these snazzy things, which originally my Mom used to make,
and which I've since tweaked and fiddled with so they fit my taste. Overn-baked burritos,
which I've filled with ground beef (taco mix), red bell pepper, cucumber, salsa, sour cream and Jarlsberg cheese.
Can substitute any of the vegetables for any vegetables you might prefer, substitute the ground beef
for chicken or beef strips... The whole thing is topped off with a mix of Jarlsberg and Mozarella.

2891186166_9a50d4e4e0.jpg

And then finally desert! :D
These are chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies, stuffed with Miniature Reese's PB cups
and some milk chocolate Hershey kisses. Go, PA! ...or some such.

Man, screw Sky, forget about Sea, Dynamis wut? Salvage - Einherjar -- -- all that stuff - don't even care anymore.

I'm joining Ultima for the food recipes!

ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO... ANYWHO...

Back