~New Consoles~

I play my Wii U about as often as I did my Wii. Six to eight games a year, roughly. I put about 250 hours into Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, so that kind of justified the purchase by itself. Otherwise I've enjoyed Lego City Undercover, ZombiU, New Super Mario Bros. U and Injustice: Gods Among Us. In that order, most to least.

I feel like a crappy Nintendo fan for not buying Pikmin 3, but I didn't like the first game and generally don't like RTS games.

This year is looking better for Nintendo. Waiting for a price drop and more games before I bother though. PS4 definite - Xbox one, no way. Not this time.

Nice necro bump btw xer.. Rofl. Yet still relevant with current times.. fancy that.

I may at some point get a Wii U (sometime that a certain green tunic wearing elf shows up). However, I'm a PC gamer mostly these days... Steam appeals to my inner laziness.

Ps4 Already pre-ordered w/Killzone lol.

I think I'm sticking with a PS4, but in no hurry to get one right away after release.

My current PS3 is mainly used as a media player for our bedroom TV.

I will probably be getting a PS4. One thing is for sure, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is going to get the SHIT played out of it. Never been so excited for a Zelda game since the original Ocarina of Time for the N64.

I will probably be getting a PS4. One thing is for sure, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is going to get the SHIT played out of it. Never been so excited for a Zelda game since the original Ocarina of Time for the N64.

I really, really don't like Link to the Past. I didn't in 1994 and I don't in 2013 (I tried again three months ago). I've always been more a fan of the 3D Zelda games, so... I'm buying Wind Waker HD, avoiding Link Between Worlds. Blasphemies!

I really, really don't like Link to the Past. I didn't in 1994 and I don't in 2013 (I tried again three months ago). I've always been more a fan of the 3D Zelda games, so... I'm buying Wind Waker HD, avoiding Link Between Worlds. Blasphemies!

I think I've thoroughly enjoyed all Zelda games. Though still haven't finished Skyward sword. It's not bad.. but nothing truly groundbreaking.

That said, still don't have Wii U. Think I'm waiting for their game library to build up. Also, longer I wait, more chance for a price drop. Especially after ps4 and Xbox one come out. I'm expecting a price drop on the Wii u by end of next year myself.

I think I've thoroughly enjoyed all Zelda games. Though still haven't finished Skyward sword. It's not bad.. but nothing truly groundbreaking.

That said, still don't have Wii U. Think I'm waiting for their game library to build up. Also, longer I wait, more chance for a price drop. Especially after ps4 and Xbox one come out. I'm expecting a price drop on the Wii u by end of next year myself.

Did you know that they're dropping the Deluxe bundle from $349 to $299 on 9/20? And packing in WW HD. And the gamepad has snazzy Zelda imagery.

I'm not saying anyone should buy it. I did because I'm a nutty Nintendo fan. I don't think I'd recommend it yet if you're not.

Oh I am a nutty Nintendo fan but I'm logical too. Not enough games yet for me to justify it. And no money anyway right now.

Back