~New Consoles~

Xerlaoth

Profaner of Isis
FC/Active Member
Who's getting what?

I got first wii preorder at my EB

Last edited:
Wii

Screw Sony and MS' overpriced consoles....

Probably be a while before I even get a Wii lol.

After the New Year when the PS3 price drops because the sales arent up, Ill snag one. But really in no rush til a good RPG comes out.

PS3 FTW . Think I can w8 for the next FF lol that is the only game I play

Zelda > FF!

Right Yaeko?

Lol...you know me too well. :D

Stupid that the ps3 isnt fully backwards compatible, and its $600...lol.

Anyone know if they are doing a second 'reserve' batch for the ps3, or when the next batch is going to come out? I want one but sure as hell aint going pay $2000 for the shit. Max I'd pay is one grand :hmm:

And I was going to camp out for the shit (fuck, i wish i reserved), but today is tuesday, comes out friday, people already outside of best buy for the damned thing, lol.

:blah:

Yes, but they have already said they will be able to fix that with a free downloadable patch. :tounge-1:

Lol but still. Couldnt fix it before? the patch may not fully fix it. :x still kinda crappy in my eyes.

I wouldnt associate the term crappy with ps3, but not paying $600 for it even if it makes me breakfast.

Lol coice, there are 15 tents outside the best buy here in college station, 6 tents and a fouton (sp) outside circuit city, and listen what you have to do to get one at walmart. You have to show up and get in line at 7am on THURSDAY morning, put your name on a list, and every hour or half hour they are going to call random names on the list, and if you dont show up to confirm your name, they take your name off the list and put someone else's on. SO, you have to stay at walmart from 7am (or earlier if you want to be higher on the list i suppose), and stay for random roll call for, what, 17 hours? Until midnight, and then if your name is still high enough on the list you'll get a ps3.

Also, i'll have to post some pics of what some friends and i did with some of those campers...all i can say is they got soj'd. (no i didnt rape anyone)

Hmm I'm the same as Faye... not interested in the PS3 till the price for the 60GB goes down a bit.... buuut I'm interested in that Marvel Alliance game!!! so we'll see how it goes... Sometime next year when everybody has had their fill I'll pick one up more the likely though.

Lol darwen, there is a homeless guy in this tent at circuit city holding the spot for a guy i know. $50 and mcdonalds for breakfast from teusday > friday, and hes third in line, heh.

I got mine yesterday and sold it right after cause I played it for a couple minutes and realized that its overrated without a cool TV. Im glad Soph talked me into selling it yesterday because now they are down to around 800 bucks for 20s and 1000 for 60s (and falling fast).

Now I have enough money for a cool tv and a ps3 when I can find one again. (which should be very soon since you dont have people buying one just because they think it will help them feed their 6 kids and pay off their trailor home's 3rd mortgage.)

Back