Makin myself at home

I have missed you guys a shit ton but Ive actually had a somewhat productive jail term as well.

Re-lvled Blm and now have a 30k buffer
capped Elemental Merits
Burst2/Freeze2 unlocked

Got Lance Corporal
Finished up to UA 44

Synthed a Genie Weskit

Made Lynsy feel like a dirty little cunt in shout and in every xp party I was in.

Farmed 2 gem of west
11 ghrah M chips
9 HQ aern organs

Farmed Ice/thund/fire/wind/dark obi's
Relaxing earring
4 stacks of 12 virtue pouches

10k/20k needed towards yigit crackows

Ive also re-obtained Most of my gear. Im rockin all NQ stuff instead of HQ now but who really cares. NQ is almost as good. Only things im really missing now is Austere staff, pluto staff, PCC, Hauberk +1, Kirins osode, a snow ring and a flame ring. Then I need to request the Gaudy harness they dropped.

Wait a second.. I was there when Elvi gave you her Osode. Where did it go?! :eek:

Also, I'll bet the vendored the Guady Harness, they sell for decent. Then sent the gil on.

I cant accept a gift like an osode. Im giving elvi her osode and plutos back they are just too expensive items. Was awesome to have something to wear while I was away though so I give many thanks for the loans.:D Other big item I am returning is scorpion harness from faye. I may try to HQ one to replace the +1 that they stole. If I fail the HQ id like to trade you the unsigned one though faye.

Gordie, keep the Osode. I have one on a mule that is supposed to go to Elvier, we just haven't linked up in Jeuno for the exchange.

Awww shiit ! I sure hope im not putting anyone out by keeping it? well Thanks again Elvi ;) and Thanks Ono !

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> I have missed you guys a shit ton but Ive actually had a somewhat productive jail term as well.

Ahh I thought you were going to give us a stirring account of how you converted to Islam...

If Osodes are getting passed out, can I take a number? Just kidding, not even sure I will be returning. Speaking of which I might make a one day appearance when I return from Thailand, let me know if anyone wants anything signed before I give the account to my brother.

Back