Makin myself at home

TANG

I'll admit, I need you back on Valefor. No one else seems to like keeping everyone on their toes with horrible language.

Got revenge on lbc! raWr raped him and lol 25 phobos body dropped and noone wanted so mine ! lawl poor archain i lo u brah!

Just joined a once a week einherjar group pics to come next run ! raWr

Also just to add some lol effect to this ill snag a screen later but someone on levi bought the Figgins account and is playin it as same name lol.Can tell cause the homo was 75 nin 100 leather and elvaan.

Tsukikazu Jinpachi found it ! Completes usukane head for me just need to find 6 O ignots by end of night lol weeeeeee Levi is my good luck charm i swear

2h67z9g.jpg

Was a good night was 2 of us who needed 25 head for complete and i woulda passed if only 1 but 2 dropped!Heres both completed pieces

You could have a gold vagina on your face and you would STILL look ugly as shit with that bald head.

I think a gold vagina anywhere other than where its supposed to be would be pretty damned disturbing.

Then again, this is you I'm talking to Soj, so who knows.

No one cares about Sarah anymore, she fucking just decides to dissapear off the forums, WELL FUCK YOU SARAH.

I HOPE THAT MASK TURNS GREEN AND EATS AWAY AT YOUR FACE LIKE A DOG LICKING ITS ASSHOLE WITH HOTSAUCE ON IT.

Back