Makin myself at home

Leviathan: Where TH isn't placebo.

Maybe we should all go there after all. =p

Update!

Still been doin salv almost every day Zhalom bein ghey for us last week or 2 only 2 x 35 ares feet.Got 25 skadi hands from boss.

Also einherjar will get my last tier 1 clear tonight then start tier 2 next week.Its rly not as hard as it seemed when we first did it.Real key is need 6-7 brds just on sleep duty whole time till boss.

Sarah bein her usuall self soloin stuff like faust and toau missions.We duoed zippy prolly do moar soon enough.Also duoed Cassie last few days got earring on 2nd kill.

Me and Sarah been duoin/trioin limbus too for AF items so far i been only lucky one upgraded first brd piece finnaly and next to last nin piece.

More and more every day im missing you all person i miss most is Aqua! love u bro and rock the fuck on weeeeeeee!!When sarah isnt around it gets pretty boring but i try to take my mind away by keepin busy.

On a side note all jobs back to 75 finnaly! with buffer almost done with drk sub then resume lvlin of war at 61.

Been about what a month and 5 days with 2ish months to go.Really gonna suck to not be there when expansion comes out that i think is what upsets me most.

FUCK DANCER NEEDS MOAR KNIGHT CLASSES!!!

Da FrEaK

Started goin now and then to salv again been tryin for last piece for Marduk Body but no dorps last 2 runs did get 25 skadi legs and 35 skadi feets which completed Skadis Jambeaux for me weeee :finger: Also got Vali's Bow from eastern shadow so was able to sell my E Bow.

On a side note im rly happy with campaign atm ive racked up 15ooo notes so far gonne keep rackin it up till it gets overwhelmed by people which it alrdy is by the jps makein it hard to get more then 300 points in their time but lackin na's so ill get my points then

I also forsee a future ranger renerf cause my ranger is just rapein house in campaign been throwin out 3 k sidewinders on mobs in campaign without a brd lol

Da FrEaK

Wtf is up with leviathan server...I say we migrate over there!

It might not be just Leviathan. I have reports of people getting peices finished recently here as well.

How long has Salvage been out? 6 months?

On Asura, Wafik/Aurik's group have close to 30 (maybe more) completed pieces amongst maybe 15-18 members. I think as more information is being wiki'd out there will be more people that will finish pieces.

I think enough time has gone by that enough people should be able to complete pieces now (if they have the money).

Naughty ls letting me go and get Niddhogg Slayer title on a diff server lol Neways killed Nidd today and got beard 2/3 BB wee see u fgts in 4 days

I think we're pretty lucky freak even wants to come back, lol :)

Can't wait to see you again man.

-benny

The way i see it is i could do like most who got trans and let it get me down and the fgts win.Or i can make the best of it make a ton of great new friends have a ball to the point u almost dont want to go back and laugh in the face of the fucker and say MOTHAFUCKA I WIN BISH

I sprinkle diamonds on everything i eat shit makes my doodie twinkle shits balla!

Pride and Honor
Friendship and Respect
This is my Word

Da FrEaK

Hmm lets see what my total take on new server where i didnt know anyone.

Usu Head 25 to complete
Skadi Feet 35 to complete
Skadi 25 Hands and Legs
Skadi 15 Body
Marduk 25 Legs
Ares 35 Feet and 25 Body
Ares 15 head/legs/feet

Velocious Belt
Valis Bow
Ninja Chainmail +1
Nereid Ring
4 Angel Skin
4 Damascene Cloth
Perdu Blade
Cassie Earring

20 people added to friends list
5 HNM ls invites
3 Wipes to KA learned he depops
1 Niddhogg Kill
3 Fafnir Kills
1 Behemoth Trio
100,000 Allied Notes
Aliied Ribbon of Glory
Bronze Star
30,000 AP buffer so can start Nzul

Im sure theres stuff i forgot but you get the jist I WIN

All hail King Phalar

Da FrEaK

Funny u say that me and garrett were talkin today about 6-7 people who asked if they could transfer back with me but i told em all they wouldnt get a chance in ls cause of our no trans policy lol

lol.

ok, I gotta ask...

Does that mean you all have to reapply now?

lol, mean you guys have server transfered not only one, but TWICE NOW!

I expect full TPS reports from each of you, on my desk in the morning. That would be greeeeaaaatttt.

Back