How will you die?

Jennifer: At age 44 you will pass in your sleep from undiscerned natural causes. Unfortunately you will be sleeping nude in a local shopping mall.

Soj gets a few more years then me :/ booo.

Lol, fodder, are you scared for people to know yer name! I know it...that should be scary enough. Cyndel, lol, lets just get naked in the mall together and call it a date so it will be fair, ok?

Re: Death becomes her?

Ok.. this one is just wierd, that's not my real name either, hehe.

Ingrid: At age 54 you will start sleeping more and more. After six months of this you will be sleeping 19 hours a day. By month seven, you do not wake up anymore. You cease breathing during month nine.

Then I did it again.. just for fun.

Sara: At age 82 you will be trampled by a mob of rabid people at the opening of X-Men 17.

Ok.. this one is just wierd, that's not my real name either, hehe.

Ingrid: At age 54 you will start sleeping more and more. After six months of this you will be sleeping 19 hours a day. By month seven, you do not wake up anymore. You cease breathing during month nine.

lol.. Ingrid...

Re: Death.. not my style

lol.. Ingrid...

It was my name in some class where you had to have a fake name.

Anyhow.. another funny one!

Sass: At age 48 you will participate in the newest reality game show. Contestants battle each other in an arena with swords and spears. You will have a good run (12+ victories) but eventually be killed, much to the audience's dismay.

Sounds like fun Soj, maybe after you can join me for this one:

Jen: At age 41 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies.

Hellz yah i'll join you on that one too, i just hope by 41 your tits arent slappin your knees, but then again that wouldnt STOP ME EITHER.

ROFL!! :tounge-1:

Chris: At age 37 a meteorite will strike you as you are walking to the gas station to buy a 40oz bottle of King Cobra.

Deric: At age 46 while playing Street Fighter Omega at an arcade, you will be electrocuted by the headset. You will be the first such death in years.

Playing arcade games at 46.....:eek:

Michael: At age 43 you will drown in a wading pool under mysterious circumstances. The only clue will be a small blue pacifier found around your neck.

DUNDUNDUN!!@!

2nd one: Michael: At age 72 you will be attacked by a pack of escaped lap dogs in your neighborhood and never be seen again.

3rd one: Michael: At age 69 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.

ok ok im done with 3 :D

~Pitlith

Edit: ok ok i did one more and got this.

Michael: At age 61 a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor.

Last edited:
Ha i got pwned

James:At age 59 while playing Tekken 23, a burglar will break into your house.A fight will ensue and you will lose.

Blake: At age 61 you will fall into a tank at a large aquarium and be eaten by suckerfish.

damn you fodder. :(

Varda: At age 60 you will refuse to give a quarter to a beggar. Immediately afterwards you will be hit by a bus.

Wow, didn't see that coming... >_>

Actually this was my second try; my first try got the boring "war on terrorism in {randomCountry}<randomcountry>" one, so I had to redo it. :p</randomcountry>

Daniel: At age 58

all it said lol

Back