How will you die?

Talfus

~Lux Aeterna~
Stole this from BG, thought it was pretty funny. :shades02:
How will you die?

Bill: At age 35 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Canada.

hahahahaha :p That thing is great

Jesse: At age 34 you will fall from the fifth floor window of a hotel while under the influence of Robitussin DM.

Kye: At age 47 too many imitation cheese based snack foods leads to a dietary condition which causes your life to end.

Dave: At age 63 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Phobos, a moon of Mars.

Adam: At age 36 you will take a near lethal dose of mescaline, wander the desert for six months, and eventually be eaten by coyotes.

Brett: At age 24 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.

Brett: At age 24 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.

awww... you got a good one

Rhea: At age 39 while playing Tekken 23, a burgler will break into your house. A fight will ensue and you will lose.

lol...

John: At age 65 you will pass in your sleep from undiscerned natural causes. Unfortunately you will be sleeping nude in a local shopping mall.

How strangely fitting...
Also, yaeko's wins.
PS: I'm secretly learning everyones name, and making a hair doll from FRANK's head. Shhhhhhh

Rhea: At age 39 while playing Tekken 23, a burgler will break into your house. A fight will ensue and you will lose.

lol...

awwwwwwww this one is even cooler then egys

I want a do-over

Kye: At age 47 too many imitation cheese based snack foods leads to a dietary condition which causes your life to end.

yours is so fitting though koul! and why doesn't yaeko's surprise me....? except maybe change the tekken part to final fantasy 32.

Dave: At age 37 you will die while partaking in a particularly intense meditation session.

yours is so fitting though koul! and why doesn't yaeko's surprise me....? except maybe change the tekken part to final fantasy 32.

lol...maybe change it to The Legend of Zelda :{Insert title here}.

Jasmin: At age 49 you will fall into a vat of neutral shoe polish, and your body will never be recovered.

<.<

Back