FF14

You also already have the torrents.. if you started the download at least. On windows 7, it's in your Users\(your windows username)\Documents\My Games\Final Fantasy XIV Beta Version\downloads\ffxiv-beta. there's two oddly named folders.. the torrents are stored there under the "metainfo" folder. Just make sure to put them in the correct "patch" folder, of course.

haha at the time I Was dlin' it.. the file wasn't up yet.. but It actually went to 100% after maybe 20mins.. so it wasn't that bad

on Mysidia now, Valgavv Deathstrider is the name

One thing I dislike is the reassign only gives you back the points you got on the previous level...so while their is customization, and if you mess up you can kind fix it...it's limiting if you want to play Disc of War and magic...Unless you just have to sit around and wait for awhile to reassign again and have it give you more of your points back...idk...macros also are kinda funky...All the gathering/crafting jobs have a main and off hand equip they need to do their job, but it seems(atleast it constantly happens to me..) that for changing to a gathering/crafting job, it tends to have issues equipping the sub(off hand) equipment...now it might just be my comps having lag that's messing that up...but I know I have the macros right and it also happens sometimes changing to Pugilist or Conjurer(Yes I took up a second job...just for Cure, which you get at lvl4 as Conjurer). I am enjoying the game so far....as long as it's not crashing on me every 2mins...can;t be just my system there..meh...And idk if they'll do it auto when the retail version comes out...but if you do wanna use a gamepad you gotta make sure to go into the config and actually enable and set it up before you play...somewhat annoying to have to use an external config for alot of the things that were in game in 11 *shrugs*

Back